Syracuse University 2010-11 Basketball

bills44

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG 2011.

If Scoop comes back next year I'm not going to watch.

I'm not sure how one player can make so many mistakes in the last minute of the game. He botched the inbounds pass (though it appears it wasn't the right call). He made a bad defensive play to allow the 3. Then he made a horrible decision to launch a bad 3 immediately thereafter.

Waiters, as a freshman, has much more maturity. He should have had the ball in his hands late.

I'm not sure how one player can make so many mistakes in the last minute of the game. He botched the inbounds pass (though it appears it wasn't the right call). He made a bad defensive play to allow the 3. Then he made a horrible decision to launch a bad 3 immediately thereafter.

Waiters, as a freshman, has much more maturity. He should have had the ball in his hands late.

Don't forget jacking up a 3 after an offensive rebound at the end of the 1st half w/ 25 sec's left and the shot clock turned off...

Very much like the Uconn game in the dome last yr where he missed a layup instead of holding for the last shot in a tie game (you may recall they were bailed out by a controversial Boeheim time out that time).

There cannot be a dumber player in America. And it's not like he has exceptional driving/shooting/passing skills to make up for it.

Don't forget jacking up a 3 after an offensive rebound at the end of the 1st half w/ 25 sec's left and the shot clock turned off...

Very much like the Uconn game in the dome last yr where he missed a layup instead of holding for the last shot in a tie game (you may recall they were bailed out by a controversial Boeheim time out that time).

There cannot be a dumber player in America. And it's not like he has exceptional driving/shooting/passing skills to make up for it.

I forgot about that UConn game; you're right.

Also, when was Scoop anointed with being the go-to guy at the end of the game? He has a pretty bad game yesterday, and then thinks he can take the last shot? I would rather see Joseph as the default go-to guy (and, like I said before, yesterday, it should have been Waiters). With the guards we have coming in next year, I would hope that Scoop decides to leave, but who knows? He could be back.