Luck vs. Locker

Luck wants to get a degree. I can respect that. But the fact that he's the consensus #1 overall pick in the draft is just too lucrative to throw away. If he doesn't come out and shatters his knee or throwing elbow/shoulder would haunt him forever. Not to mention the fact that he'd make more money as the #1 pick than his degree from Stanford could get him in his lifetime.

Anybody here that thinks Locker is lasting to round 3 and beyond is delusional. If someone wants to put a wager on that please get hold of me. Let's stop the Cam Newton talk as well. Hes a great college QB not a pro prospect. If he wasn't such a thief it would be interesting having him still playing for the Gators. He makes Tebow look like Manning as far as passing ability.

Luck has things that he could do to improve his game, every college QB does. Luck also, from what I have read, is enjoying his time in college @ Staford. There are things more important in life than money and that money cannot be substituted for. Locker was never on the same level with Luck IMO. At this point, I'd rather have Terell Pryor than Locker.

Luck wants to get a degree. I can respect that. But the fact that he's the consensus #1 overall pick in the draft is just too lucrative to throw away. If he doesn't come out and shatters his knee or throwing elbow/shoulder would haunt him forever. Not to mention the fact that he'd make more money as the #1 pick than his degree from Stanford could get him in his lifetime.

Agreed. I assume he's not that far away from his degree as this is his 3rd year and scholarship football/basketball players usually take both summer sessions. You only have so many physically productive years to play football. He can always finish his degree over a couple summers and if he cares about football, his non-football professional career is 10+ years away regardless.

From what I've read, Locker stayed at Washington because he had the scoop that no one was taking him in round one last April - so I'm not sure how much $$$$ he may have left on the table by going from a 2nd-round pick last in the last draft to a 3rd-round pick this April.

No matter - I couldn't care less about the guy's bank account, I'm just glad I don't have to read all the posts from the guys who were drooling over him then switching sides in a nanosecond, and saying 'worst draft pick ever'! :sick:

If the Bills need to draft a QB early, Mallett's the guy.

If luck comes out he will without a doubt be taken before mallett

Mallett seems to get injured a lot hes had a knee shoulder foot and concussion.

How awful it would be to draft a qb who could put up numbers like these. :oops:;)http://www.nfl.com/players/drewbledsoe/profile?id=BLE195074

I don't want the next Drew Bledsoe,I don't care what his numbers were. I want a winner who is clutch, and who knows how to win big games. Bledsoe was not that, and neither is Mallett.

Bang and Dr. D: They had a 13 pt lead over Bama. Mallett did NOTHING in the 2nd half. Well, that's not true...he's choked and threw INTs. But we already HAVE a team that knows how to choke late in the game. We need someone who knows how to either protect a lead or ESTABLISH a lead late in the game...I'm tired of that schtick.