Time Traveler caught on tape in 1928

DrDawkinstein

actually, this footage was shot on digital camera so there was no tape. THE PLOT THICKENS! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

Maybe she sent herself back in time to take pictures of herself back in time

good lord you guys are testy during this losing season. relax everyone, its just a light-hearted thread for discussion to distract us from work.

that being said, im well aware she isnt a time-travler. since we all know that tim travel doesnt get invented for thousands/millions of years from now when we have already evolved into Greys and come back in our flying time machines to check out what life was like. lol, like i'd believe that old lady could time travel?!?

Did you ever imagine when you posted such an obviously tongue-in-cheek link (with the added bonus of being kind of interesting) that you would actually have to take 5 minutes out of your day to EXPLAIN to someone that you don't ACTUALLY think it's a cell phone, you don't ACTUALLY think she is a time traveler?

:lol::doh:

right, so what else could it be? I'm not privy to the technology of that time, so I'm hoping someone can come up with what that device could have been.

You say it's ridiculous to think it's a cell phone. I agree. But then what IS it?

Someone in 1928 !@#$ing with you.

That's some pretty high quality close ups from an 82 year old B&W film :rolleyes:

And that's no cell phone, it's a walkie-talkie. It was originally a gun but Steven Spielberg edited it out

I watch CSI, I know that you can digitally enhance the picture from a crappy black and white surveillance camera from a drugstore enough to be able to see the killer's face reflected off of the rear-view mirror of a car in the parking lot.

So of COURSE a simple close up will look good.

In fact, CSI probably got that technology from the time travellers!

It all makes sense. Sheesh.

I watch CSI, I know that you can digitally enhance the picture from a crappy black and white surveillance camera from a drugstore enough to be able to see the killer's face reflected off of the rear-view mirror of a car in the parking lot.

So of COURSE a simple close up will look good.

In fact, CSI probably got that technology from the time travellers!

It all makes sense. Sheesh.

all we need to do is build a GUI interface in Visual Basic!!

Then it would have to be an iPhone, as the iPods dont have a speaker to play through.

Im gonna try to text her right now...

Are you implying that she is carrying some sort of smoking device?

Can't be that either because no one can actually make a call on those things can they? Especially the way she is holding it totally covering the antenna. :thumbsup:

Edited by Dante