Ed Reed and Terrell Suggs

BeastMode54

from Chris Brown

Baltimore safety Ed Reed was phenomenal in his return to the Ravens lineup Sunday with three takeaways, but he was also impressed with what Buffalo’s offense put out on the field and thought the Bills probably should have wound up with the ‘W’.

“Five hundred and five yards, yes it was a surprise,” said Reed. ”I knew it was an explosive offense. We gave up a lot of plays, I don’t know what for. They’re professionals too. At the end of the day, the ‘W’ that’s what counts. Hats off to those guys, they fought hard. They probably should’ve won, but we’ve got a good team over here, too.”

Reed’s teammate Terrell Suggs echoed some of Reed’s comments.

“That’s a tough football team and a tough football game, and I take my hat off to the Buffalo Bills,” Suggs said. ”They came here to win, and there were times where they should’ve won. Remember, that’s the same team that put 30 up on New England. They’re a great offensive group. Those two backs (Fred Jackson, C.J. Spiller), I wasn’t a believer coming into the game, but I’m a believer now. They made some plays and broke some tackles. I’ve never seen backs do it like that on us.”

Yeah the Bills did not get the win, but they got some well deserved respect from one of the better defenses in football.

Ed Reed was all class in that game. I have always liked him as a player, but my impression of him went up significantly after watching his interaction with the Bills on the field. It appeared to me that, especially with some of the younger players he went out of his way after a play to say something that was well received.

Yeah the Bills did not get the win, but they got some well deserved respect from one of the better defenses in football.

Nice of them to say those things. If I guess correctly, they are going to take this as a wake up call and beat the living daylights out of the Dolphins after their bye week.