Disgusted...

McD

I have to say, this is the worst feeling I've ever had as a Bills fan. The sad part is that I have almost no feeling at all. I feel completely VOID with this team. I am ashamed of our organization (<--can we use "organization" to discribe us?). I have been baffled long enough by this teams utter cluelessness when it comes to running a franchise. Yes, Ralph, it starts with you... I have seen plenty of people on these boards that could have made better moves in the front office and on the field. I wonder if we need to start a damned Congressional invetsigation on if you're intentionally undermining the success of this team so you might move them without a guilty conscious. After staying here for so long I would hope that wasn't the case, but damn... how do you let such strong front office/personnel men go...? How do you draft SO poorly?? How do you continue to extend players contracts like Ryan Denney?? How do you let decent players go through FA, while picking up piss poor FA's??? Every business has a business plan... what is ours?? It's been a hodge-podge MESS for a decade! I am at a loss for words here... why are we so damned CHEAP when it comes to paying for good front office people... the best times this franchise ever had were with Polian as GM... Ralph, put your ego aside and BEG Polian to return! Give him controlling stock in the team and you stay the hell out of everything relating to football.. I GUARANTEE you that you'd see a turnaround and even more profit!! Stop whatever you're doing to prevent this team from winning and stop this slow killing cancer that we Bills fans have endured for so long. 10 years... 10 years is long enough for the amount of support and dedication this fan base has given you. Enough is enough. Do SOMETHING... ACT! Make the changes you need to make... bring in the people that can make those changes and spend some damned money to get them and secure them for awhile. Give them the control they need and keep out of the way! Ralph... God bless you for bringing us the Bills and for keeping them here during some lean years, but... we have helped make you a very wealthy man, WE are the the soul of this team... the 12th man is way overdue, we have suffered long enough.

My God... I hope there are a lot of people that concur with this... maybe even some that have the ability to actually get this sent to someone who really cares at One Bills Drive... I am far from being the only disgusted fan, and I know I'm not the only fan writing a letter in disgust...

The billborad was great, but we need to send Ralph some real mail voicing our disgust en mass... maybe he'll truly see that this team... this franchise is rotten to the core. Changes need to be made... NOW. Apologies need to be made, and promises to right this ship need to be made and kept. Ralph... bring in some fresh blood... I know in your heart you still LOVE this team and its fans, I know you do. But... now SHOW us you do. Do what it takes now, not next year... NOW! Not little changes... WHOLESALE changes! I beg you Ralph... I dont think my psyche can take much more... I've been disgusted and ashamed way, way too long... :wallbash:

Regards,

A Bills fan for life... McD

I have to say, this is the worst feeling I've ever had as a Bills fan. The sad part is that I have almost no feeling at all. I feel completely VOID with this team. I am ashamed of our organization (<--can we use "organization" to discribe us?). I have been baffled long enough by this teams utter cluelessness when it comes to running a franchise. Yes, Ralph, it starts with you... I have seen plenty of people on these boards that could have made better moves in the front office and on the field. I wonder if we need to start a damned Congressional invetsigation on if you're intentionally undermining the success of this team so you might move them without a guilty conscious. After staying here for so long I would hope that wasn't the case, but damn... how do you let such strong front office/personnel men go...? How do you draft SO poorly?? How do you continue to extend players contracts like Ryan Denney?? How do you let decent players go through FA, while picking up piss poor FA's??? Every business has a business plan... what is ours?? It's been a hodge-podge MESS for a decade! I am at a loss for words here... why are we so damned CHEAP when it comes to paying for good front office people... the best times this franchise ever had were with Polian as GM... Ralph, put your ego aside and BEG Polian to return! Give him controlling stock in the team and you stay the hell out of everything relating to football.. I GUARANTEE you that you'd see a turnaround and even more profit!! Stop whatever you're doing to prevent this team from winning and stop this slow killing cancer that we Bills fans have endured for so long. 10 years... 10 years is long enough for the amount of support and dedication this fan base has given you. Enough is enough. Do SOMETHING... ACT! Make the changes you need to make... bring in the people that can make those changes and spend some damned money to get them and secure them for awhile. Give them the control they need and keep out of the way! Ralph... God bless you for bringing us the Bills and for keeping them here during some lean years, but... we have helped make you a very wealthy man, WE are the the soul of this team... the 12th man is way overdue, we have suffered long enough.

My God... I hope there are a lot of people that concur with this... maybe even some that have the ability to actually get this sent to someone who really cares at One Bills Drive... I am far from being the only disgusted fan, and I know I'm not the only fan writing a letter in disgust...

The billborad was great, but we need to send Ralph some real mail voicing our disgust en mass... maybe he'll truly see that this team... this franchise is rotten to the core. Changes need to be made... NOW. Apologies need to be made, and promises to right this ship need to be made and kept. Ralph... bring in some fresh blood... I know in your heart you still LOVE this team and its fans, I know you do. But... now SHOW us you do. Do what it takes now, not next year... NOW! Not little changes... WHOLESALE changes! I beg you Ralph... I dont think my psyche can take much more... I've been disgusted and ashamed way, way too long... :wallbash:

Regards,

insert Chris Kelsay. Denney is on the Texans.

True.

Problem is when will we have the string draft and how long will it take to see results.

I'm thinking we can get 2 impact players this year, QB/LB in that order for this draft 1 and 33. Hopefully this years LB class is as deep as it was last year. Personally i think the front 7 on Defense need a major overhaul and we can compete in games next year.

I was 100% with until the Denney thing..... Although I do feel a massive void with this team.. I hope that they are really trying to make this team better and not just blowing smoke.

Serious question... do you think Denney was a starting player? I feel he was a role player at best.

I'm thinking we can get 2 impact players this year, QB/LB in that order for this draft 1 and 33. Hopefully this years LB class is as deep as it was last year. Personally i think the front 7 on Defense need a major overhaul and we can compete in games next year.

Those positions are definately warranted, BUT... when do we get the Linemen (both sides of the ball)that we desperately need? I would have gotten more Linemen this past draft and picked up a Jeff Garcia, who is a better QB than anything we have now.

The only bright spot I can see is your avatar.

See... I know how to pick 'em! ;)

I don't think our problem is at QB, Garcia would be doing the same thing Fitz is doing. Yes we need lineman but right now our O-Line is serviceable. The whole front 7 on defense need to be revamped. True 3-4 DE's and another OLB. This is what really needs to be addressed in the first 3 rounds. We need another FA signing to help the transition like Dwan Edwards, who is playing better than most everyone in that front 7. We will bring in a FA OT, IMO, because i think they need to spend most of there draft picks upgrading an absolutely abysmal defense. We couldn't accomplish all these needs in one year and that was obvious but i feel next year with the right pieces we can be ready to compete again, at least another 7-9 season.

I don't think our problem is at QB, Garcia would be doing the same thing Fitz is doing. Yes we need lineman but right now our O-Line is serviceable. The whole front 7 on defense need to be revamped. True 3-4 DE's and another OLB. This is what really needs to be addressed in the first 3 rounds. We need another FA signing to help the transition like Dwan Edwards, who is playing better than most everyone in that front 7. We will bring in a FA OT, IMO, because i think they need to spend most of there draft picks upgrading an absolutely abysmal defense. We couldn't accomplish all these needs in one year and that was obvious but i feel next year with the right pieces we can be ready to compete again, at least another 7-9 season.

Serviceable? A 1983 K-Car is a serviceable mode of transportation, but when your competing against Corvettes, you're in way over your head. I see your point though, the D-Line needs more attention than the O-Line, but I'd take a better than avg LT right now. I'd also love to get a true pass rushing DE and some LB's than can cover the pass and support the run.. is it possible to get this all in a year? And realistically... will we ever see a change in the front office? I'm ok with seeing what the plan is from Buddy, but... we deserve more than what we've been being fed.

BTW... I'm a realist and predicted we'd go about 3-13 this year, so I knew it would be ugly, but they've actually looked much worse than I thought...

I think the offense is playing better than last year. The defense is a huge disappointment. But the schedule this year is absolutely brutal. I'm not saying we'd be a playoff team with an easier schedule, but this schedule isn't helping matters any.

The problem, as I see it, is that the past few years have been absolutely wasted by maintaining a team that would be 7-9 or 6-10. A true rebuild has never been done.

I have always believed that it needed to get significantly worse before it had any chance of getting better. The Mularkey/Jauron years never got worse or better. They maintained a painfully mediocre team.

I think it's being done correctly now, which is the other reason they are so terrible.

I think, optimistically, we're 2 full years from going on the upswing and getting some serious wins. Realistically, more like 3 years.

As long as they move in the right direction (not quantified by wins for the next couple years), I'm going to be far less frustrated than I was in years past.

I think we need to give the Nix/Gailey regime a chance ... with a new defensive coordinator, though.

Go Bills.

Regards,

With all seriousness... any poster that thinks the trick to turning the franchise around is to call Polian up and somehow convince him to come back is naive, at best. It's kinda like all the posters that say how great we'd be if we drafted their players each year and now we'd have all these great players - all the while forgetting that if you draft properly and begin improving, your draft position would change. So, we wouldn't have been drafting #8-11 that last 4 years. Let's talk reality. The Bills aren't swaying someone like Polian to leave the wonderful position he's in, in Indy to come back to Buffalo. So, start over with the rant, if you will...