You're telling me that's in the First Amendment?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we take a vote?

Go right ahead. I do not agree with everything the far left does. I can't stand Pelosi or Harry Reid. I am more towards the center on many issues.

Unlike you guys, everything Obama and democratic is bad. Talk about being far to one side. Of course this will be followed by a statement stating that you and others are not leaning to the far right. Ok. That's like saying the Tea Party isn't Republican Light.

Edited by pBills

It means people in glass !@#$ing houses shouldnt throw stones, you half-wit.

Actually it means people who are standing outside with no !@#$ing clothes on during a March rainstorn shouldnt throw stones.

Half-wit.

I don't live inside Nancy Pelosi.

I don't even like her that much.

Also, JOSEPH MCCARTHY!!!

Go right ahead. I do not agree with everything the far left does. I can't stand Pelosi or Harry Reid. I am more towards the center on many issues.

Unlike you guys, everything Obama and democratic is bad. Talk about being far to one side. Of course this will be followed by a statement stating that you and others are not leaning to the far right. Ok. That's like saying the Tea Party isn't Republican Light.

Tea Party, Republican light? Do you know what TEA stands for?

This doesn't even make any sense. So a tea-party candidate is a moron who fundamentally misunderstands the constitution (big surprise there), and so your response is "Nancy Pelosi"???

Well I have two words for you SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! I bet you can't beat my witty retort!

Hank Johnson, thinks Guam might flip over (democrat)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/01/hank-johnson-thinks-guam_n_521541.html

Spin doctors and retards, it's the FREAKING FIRST AMENDMENT.

If it were the second amendment, you'd be all over this, no?

Please put up someone worth "Voting the Bums Out" for.

+1

I forgot that one.

There is always "I invented the internet" - AlGore

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

So out of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the seats up for grabs, you cherry pick her to complain about. Come on, there's got to be at least a hundred more you could B word about. Keep looking.

Second's easy: guns. The First is complicated: talk, worship, and rioting. That's a lot for a politician to hold in their head.

At this point, I'm practically supportive of voting in idiots, on the principle that they know they're not intellectuals, and won't try to pass laws "for your own good, because we're intellectuals and we know better." Hell, if you think about it, anyone smart enough to use a credit card responsibly is smart enough to run for federal office - which, while admittedly eliminating a hell of a lot of Americans from consideration, is still a hell of a lot of otherwise dimwitted people.

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the internet."

Sounds pretty cut and dried to me.

Sounds pretty cut and dried to me.

What doesn't?

At this point, I'm practically supportive of voting in idiots, on the principle that they know they're not intellectuals, and won't try to pass laws "for your own good, because we're intellectuals and we know better." Hell, if you think about it, anyone smart enough to use a credit card responsibly is smart enough to run for federal office - which, while admittedly eliminating a hell of a lot of Americans from consideration, is still a hell of a lot of otherwise dimwitted people.

That's just the Libertarian in you talking. I think we know how well you tend to suffer fools and idiots. ;)