Next Week: Baltimore 34, Bills 3

box0life

Next weeks game is going to be really ugly. The Ravens have a great defense so I don't see us getting more than 3 points. I think that Ray Rice will rush for over 175 yards and two score and Willis Mcgahee will rush for 50 yards and a score. The Bills won't be able to run so they will have to pass, so I see six sacks and three picks of Fitzpatrick. After next week everyone will be clamoring for Brohm.

After next week, there will also be an injury to a key player, Fitzpatrick goes down with a concussion.

Next weeks game is going to be really ugly. The Ravens have a great defense so I don't see us getting more than 3 points. I think that Ray Rice will rush for over 175 yards and two score and Willis Mcgahee will rush for 50 yards and a score. The Bills won't be able to run so they will have to pass, so I see six sacks and three picks of Fitzpatrick. After next week everyone will be clamoring for Brohm.

After next week, there will also be an injury to a key player, Fitzpatrick goes down with a concussion.

I understand your viewpoint. I understand that this is very likely to happen. I do not understand your need to post this. We are all Bills fans. We know the reality that is our team. We are all fed up and tired of losing but this post does nothing to contribute to anything. It is just negativity and I fed it by responding.

What's up with this Nostradamus like post? Not only can you predict the final score of the game, but you can also predict the individual statistics of the players as well? If this is true, I would like to hire you as my official fantasy consultant. Better yet...maybe you could help me out with a ten-team parlay next week?

How do you know this is going to happen? That is really amazing.

Absurd. How exactly are we coming up with the 3?

I'll take a stab at it. I'm going to guess that the Ravens fumble a punt inside their own ten yard line and the ball comes to the Bills for a first and goal at the three.

Three plays later, Rian Lindell kicks a 51 yard field goal.

:thumbsup:

Do you have any idea what kind of force it would take to concuss Fitz's cranium?

He won't get a concussion unless a player near him accidentally splits an atom.

Given Fitz's brain power, he would be the one to split the atom. I want to be positive but...I really can't see how the Bills win this one. Wait, a couple of special teams tds and a few timely turnovers... I am sorry, I am a walk on the sunnyside of the street kinda guy.

I'll take a stab at it. I'm going to guess that the Ravens fumble a punt inside their own ten yard line and the ball comes to the Bills for a first and goal at the three.

Three plays later, Rian Lindell kicks a 51 yard field goal.

:thumbsup:

That one had me laughing out loud!

Do you have any idea what kind of force it would take to concuss Fitz's cranium?

LOL!!!!!

Funny and true... 2 holding penalties(replay the down), 1 guaranteed Bell false start, and a horrible sack = 51 yard FG with a drive that started on the 3 yard line.

DALLAS VS BILLS 1984 replay 14-3 Bills Fred Jackson 80 yard TD in the first minute. (One can dream right???)

:lol: Good one cDingo!

Funny and true... 2 holding penalties(replay the down), 1 guaranteed Bell false start, and a horrible sack = 51 yard FG with a drive that started on the 3 yard line.

You're missing 2 downs aren't you?

Three penalties leave the bills with a 1st and 35 from the Raven's 38, a horrible sack leaves the Bills with 2nd and 47 from midfield. How do you expect the Bills to pick up 15 yards on second & third down?