Sean ''Puffy'' Combs wants to buy an NFL team

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/15/sean-combs-says-he-wants-to-own-an-nfl-team/

Since there might only be a handful of potential teams out there he could buy I feel we have as good a chance as anyone to make this a reality. I for one will be ecstatic to have Sean Combs as the owner of our beloved Bills because he brings so much to the table in terms of business acumen, leadership, vision, quest to be the best, brings a blue collar work ethic which stems from his middle class upbringing, and he's a New Yorker so he would want to keep the team in Buffalo. I'm confident Combs can and will do everything in his power to turn the Bills into a winning and respected organization we can all be proud of. We can dream can't we? Anything's possible. Our team isn't cursed guys it's void of true leadership and it starts and ends with RW.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/15/sean-combs-says-he-wants-to-own-an-nfl-team/

Since there might only be a handful of potential teams out there he could buy I feel we have as good a chance as anyone to make this a reality. I for one will be ecstatic to have Sean Combs as the owner of our beloved Bills because he brings so much to the table in terms of business acumen, leadership, vision, quest to be the best, brings a blue collar work ethic which stems from his middle class upbringing, and he's a New Yorker so he would want to keep the team in Buffalo. I'm confident Combs can and will do everything in his power to turn the Bills into a winning and respected organization we can all be proud of. We can dream can't we? Anything's possible. Our team isn't cursed guys it's void of true leadership and it starts and ends with RW.

Yeah, I don't know if your joking or not. Bad Boy Records is an after-thought in the rap game, at least compared to 10 years ago when it was still a major player. I believe his net-worth is about 350million, so I don't think that's even enough for a majority stake in a lower-valued franchise such as Buffalo. Plus, I think he shot himself in the foot last night during his time on Lettermen when he said he supported Brett Favre sexting other people. I'm sure Goodell and the other owners, a group of WASPs if there ever was one, had to love that.

Edited by stony

Yeah, I don't know if your joking or not. Bad Boy Records is an after-thought in the rap game, at least compared to 10 years ago when it was still a major player. I believe his net-worth is about 350million, so I don't think that's even enough for a majority stake in a lower-valued franchise such as Buffalo. Plus, I think he shot himself in the foot last night during his time on Lettermen when he said he supported Brett Favre sexting other people. I'm sure Goodell and the other owners, a group of WASPs if there ever was one, had to love that.

Agreed. But you have to take into account that Jesus wants him to own an NFL team. This is clearly a priority of Jesus's right now with all the poverty, disease and war in the world coming in a close second.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

http://profootballta...wn-an-nfl-team/

Only problem is that he has nowhere near the money needed to be a majority owner of a team. In 2006 his reported net worth was $346 million - not bad until you consider even a small market team like the Bills is worth at least twice that. If you look at who owns NFL teams you are talking about multi-billionaires. Then there's the whole exclusive club thing where it's not just a matter of having the money but who you are - someohow I don't see a bunch of old white guys who made their money building in industry really wanting a famous rapper/entertainer joining their club.

It's like Chris Rock joked about the difference between rich and wealthy: Shaq is rich - the white guy who signs Shaq's check is WEALTHY.......

Edited by The Avenger

Dude, give me a break...Puffy? Please...You think he'd be a good person to buy this team? Really?

You think Ralph Wilson would ever sell that ass clown his team?

You think the NFL Owners would allow him to own a team?

You think the NFL would even allow a black guy to own a team, much less a guy like that? Highly unlikely.

You're high, and if he ever did get the team he'd move them to L.A. in a second.

That has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen posted here.

Tell him he can go buy into the Dolphins with JLo and Celine Deion.

Pass. You have to wonder why he doesn't own part of the Dolphins already. I think his net-worth is over-inflated, even though celebnetworth has it at $360mil. I do not see a chance of him owning this team and if so it will not stay in B-lo.

I'd rather have that wanksta somewhere else.