ANYWAYS

evilbuffalobob

OK Peeps:

There is NO such word as ANYWAYS. The word you want to engange in your typing is ANYWAY. There is NO plural. Look it up... the word you want to find to prove me wrong would be right in the front of the Dic, but all you are going to find is anyway.

It's one of those things that's just bad grammer and stupidity that shouldn't be... it's not a keying error. I'm seeing dumb 'Anyways' all 2 often. This needs to be addressed. I don't give a **** about punctuation or having fun making up new words, but when you're talking about a 'way', there is only one 'way', not multiple 'ways'.

Thank yous!

Yeah yous.

Edited by evilbuffalobob

OK Peeps:

There is NO such word as ANYWAYS. The word you want to engange in your typing is ANYWAY. There is NO plural. Look it up... the word you want to find to prove me wrong would be right in the front of the Dic, but all you are going to find is anyway.

It's one of those things that's just bad grammer and stupidity that shouldn't be... it's not a keying error. I'm seeing dumb 'Anyways' all to often. This needs to be addressed. I don't give a **** about punctuation or having fun making up new words, but when you're talking about a 'way', there is only one 'way', not multiple 'ways'.

Thank yous!

Yeah yous.

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Edited by stevestojan

OK Peeps:

It's one of those things that's just bad grammer and stupidity that shouldn't be... it's not a keying error. I'm seeing dumb 'Anyways' all 2 often. This needs to be addressed. I don't give a **** about punctuation or having fun making up new words, but when you're talking about a 'way', there is only one 'way', not multiple 'ways'.

Thank yous!

Yeah yous.

Ummm..."Engange" wasn't a word, at least last time I took English as a second language......

There, fixed it 4 ya tough guy.

Tough guy? You're calling out everyone for misusing a word and you mess up two KEY words in the post. The irony is just beautiful.

I'm starting to guess I'm being dense here and your initial post was a joke. In that case, I apologize.

Ummm..."Engange" wasn't a word, at least last time I took English as a second language......

Your avatar always cracks me up.

Edited by stevestojan

LMAO at my distasteful sloppiness, at least I'm 3/4 in the bag following 40 hrs of heavy duty work/partying. That's a keying error... I made note of that. Did you read about it?

Beat it.

OK Peeps:

Thank yous!

Yeah yous.

See what happens when the Bills aren't winning...MADNESS!..........anyways

Anyways please fix subject

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Oh and how is this about football? it needs to be in OTW.

Why you tripp'n? This here is for fun anyways. Don't know why you rubb'n your edubicated knowledge all up in peeps grillz dawg :) LOL! Seriously though, people come to these forums to relax and discuss their favorite team. No need to correct people. Save that for English class.