OT True story of rescuing a hooters girl

Corp000085

No, no old man hanging boobs link here.. True, honest to god, story

I'm a teacher at an elementary school... Well, at the end of the day, one of my jobs is to go outside with my kids out front and make sure they don't get hit by parents. Well, one teacher came up to me and asked if i knew how to change a tire. I said yeah, and she pointed towards a saturn with a flat rear tire. So, i walk over to the car and look in and see a first grader sitting in the backseat with her mom on the cell phone.. So, i walk to the drivers door and i literally am staring at a cell phone and two gigantic, hanging out boobs... After further inspection, she has on the hooters shirt. She popped her tire and needed it changed. I offered my services and she got flustered and quickly put on a shirt over her hooters shirt. Not that it mattered, the damage was done.

So, she comes out of her car, looking like a hooters girl... like a 10, standing in the parking lot of my elementary school. Now, in the meantime, all the lady teachers had gathered and had basically started to laugh and point, as they know me well enough to know that my dream had basically come true. So anyways, i inspect her tire and tell her the obvious. It needed to be replaced. So, she asks where the spare would be in the car, and i said probably the trunk. Again, flustered... She opens her trunk to reveal these contents (by this point, the other guy teacher in the school had come to "watch" so i have a witness):

1) boombox

2) 4 or 5 maxims

3) 2 shirts, one a normal tee shirt, one a skanky halter top shirt

4) 1 bikini top, pink.

5) one 1.75L bottle of bacardi dry rum, empty.

6) 3 used pantie hoes

7) assortment of dance cds

I said, "you have to pull all of this out so i can get to the spare." So what does she grab first to throw on the sidewalk, in front of 50 adults and about 100 children?? Yes, the bottle of rum. I was like, "um, why don't you just move that to the back of the trunk and unload all the rest of this stuff." She looked puzzled.

After the removal of her stripperware and accessories, i changed the tire out with a donut. Standard changing tire routine here. Then i hold up the old tire, with the giant nail sticking out of it and said, "there", to which she replied "I'm not holding that!!"

I said "Don't hold it, you're wearing white. Just look at the nail. take it to wal mart to have it removed."

Anyways, i put the tire in her trunk, she loaded up the stripperware, and i said be safe. She then proceded to tell me over and over again that she was the kid's aunt, not her mother. then, after the obligatory "what can i do to repay you"/"don't worry about it" routine, she offered sneak me a couple beers and possibly food, after talking to her manager. She then took out paper from her neice's bag and writes her work schedule on it. So, thursday at 3, the other guy who helped out and i are going to hooters.

She got in her car and drove off, to which i received applause from teachers looking on, other parents, AND MY WIFE (who also works at the school).

Now, to answer any follow up questions in advance, yes i saw nipple, yes they were great, her intelligence is a new low for hooters, no my wife is not coming with me, and the other guy (also married) and i are basically sworn to secrecy for thursday. It's on baby!!

oh yeah, i'll have pictures on thursday that i can upload to webshots for linkage or bring back to buffalo on friday on my memorystick...  I will have proof that the only thing flat today was her tire.

151308[/snapback]

Nice! We like pics! Have fun at hooters!

No, no old man hanging boobs link here..  True, honest to god, story

Now, to answer any follow up questions in advance, yes i saw nipple, yes they were great, her intelligence is a new low for hooters, no my wife is not coming with me, and the other guy (also married) and i are basically sworn to secrecy for thursday.  It's on baby!!

151305[/snapback]

Like Vegas, baby.

"What happens here, stays here." :w00t:

yes i saw nipple, yes they were great

151305[/snapback]

that's all i needed to know

i can't wait until my tire changing skills are needed by some big titted damsel in distress

i'm jealous but i hope to one up your story one day :w00t:

Was your wife pissed when you returned with the pink bikini top wrapped around your head ?

no, not at all... but she did smell my fingers. just kidding

she was actually proud, if you can believe it. She thanked me for changing that high school girl's tire... She only got a little pissed after i told her she was an actual hooters girl.

You are a hero to all the ditzy Hooter's girls around Corp! lol

Just don't forget to share the pictures!!

Ok, I have to ask, if she wasn't hanging out of her shirt and only semi-attractive or borderline ugly, would you have still helped her or would you have told her to call AAA? j/k

Good job and Good Luck at Hooters!!

No, no old man hanging boobs link here..  True, honest to god, story

I'm a teacher at an elementary school...  Well, at the end of the day, one of my jobs is to go outside with my kids out front and make sure they don't get hit by parents.  Well, one teacher came up to me and asked if i knew how to change a tire.  I said yeah, and she pointed towards a saturn with a flat rear tire.  So, i walk over to the car and look in and see a first grader sitting in the backseat with her mom on the cell phone..  So, i walk to the drivers door and i literally am staring at a cell phone and two gigantic, hanging out boobs...  After further inspection, she has on the hooters shirt.  She popped her tire and needed it changed.  I offered my services and she got flustered and quickly put on a shirt over her hooters shirt.  Not that it mattered, the damage was done.

So, she comes out of her car, looking like a hooters girl...  like a 10, standing in the parking lot of my elementary school.  Now, in the meantime, all the lady teachers had gathered and had basically started to laugh and point, as they know me well enough to know that my dream had basically come true.  So anyways, i inspect her tire and tell her the obvious.  It needed to be replaced.  So, she asks where the spare would be in the car, and i said probably the trunk.  Again, flustered...  She opens her trunk to reveal these contents (by this point, the other guy teacher in the school had come to "watch" so i have a witness):

1)  boombox

2)  4 or 5 maxims

3)  2 shirts, one a normal tee shirt, one a skanky halter top shirt

4)  1 bikini top, pink.

5)  one 1.75L bottle of bacardi dry rum, empty.

6)  3 used pantie hoes

7)  assortment of dance cds

I said, "you have to pull all of this out so i can get to the spare."  So what does she grab first to throw on the sidewalk, in front of 50 adults and about 100 children??  Yes, the bottle of rum.  I was like, "um, why don't you just move that to the back of the trunk and unload all the rest of this stuff."  She looked puzzled.

After the removal of her stripperware and accessories, i changed the tire out with a donut.  Standard changing tire routine here.  Then i hold up the old tire, with the giant nail sticking out of it and said, "there", to which she replied "I'm not holding that!!" 

I said "Don't hold it, you're wearing white.  Just look at the nail.  take it to wal mart to have it removed."

Anyways, i put the tire in her trunk, she loaded up the stripperware, and i said be safe.  She then proceded to tell me over and over again that she was the kid's aunt, not her mother.  then, after the obligatory "what can i do to repay you"/"don't worry about it" routine, she offered sneak me a couple beers and possibly food, after talking to her manager.  She then took out paper from her neice's bag and writes her work schedule on it.  So, thursday at 3, the other guy who helped out and i are going to hooters.

She got in her car and drove off, to which i received applause from teachers looking on, other parents, AND MY WIFE (who also works at the school).

Now, to answer any follow up questions in advance, yes i saw nipple, yes they were great, her intelligence is a new low for hooters, no my wife is not coming with me, and the other guy (also married) and i are basically sworn to secrecy for thursday.  It's on baby!!

151305[/snapback]

God has blessed you indeed my son. Go...Go and represent us well.

So, she comes out of her car, looking like a hooters girl...  like a 10, standing in the parking lot of my elementary school.  Now, in the meantime, all the lady teachers had gathered and had basically started to laugh and point, as they know me well enough to know that my dream had basically come true.

151305[/snapback]

"stripperware" - LOL, great story. Reminded me of driving a country road to work one day, fairly heavily used by commuters as a short cut, when I came upon three cars pulled over and two more slowing down in front of me. Sure enough, there was a "10" who had car trouble, and men were lining up to be the hero. If I would've just left home 10 minutes early...

I'm glad you got to see some nice titty and got all excited. But why take a demeaning tone about her ? So she's not a rocket scientist, do you expect MBA grads to be working at Hooters?

Thank God there are girls like her who will work at Hooters ! Don't be a Hooter hater, be a Hooter lover !

They have great boneless wings IMHO !