Witner Haters

This is the only guy on the team that really hits somebody. 25 yrs old and has alot of life left in him. Our Linebackers are the worst in the NFL. Don`t shed blocks and don`t lay down the smack.Whitner with any pass rush would be a star.He will definately lay you out. Poz ,Davis and the other rejects at LB SUX. Yeah keep pickin on Whitner. Kelsay and Stroud are slow and weak by NFL standards.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a huge problem with Whitner. He's not a star, but he's starter-caliber. It's not his fault we burned a top 10 pick on him. I don't think he's worse than George Wilson, and I don't think there's any reason to spend more money or draft picks on the position.

This is the only guy on the team that really hits somebody. 25 yrs old and has alot of life left in him. Our Linebackers are the worst in the NFL. Don`t shed blocks and don`t lay down the smack.Whitner with any pass rush would be a star.He will definately lay you out. Poz ,Davis and the other rejects at LB SUX. Yeah keep pickin on Whitner. Kelsay and Stroud are slow and weak by NFL standards.

Mercedes Lewis agrees with you too :)

Funny how the golden boy, jairus Byrd, has looked terrible this season, but everyone seems to blame every completion on Whitner. Whitner was at fault for a few catches today. He got burned on 4 or 5 plays to the TE, but he was wearing jersey #37 on a few of those plays and #31 on the others.

Seriously? What are you a relative? That is the only way anyone could defend this worthless clown any longer.

The amount of **** that Whitner gets should be immediately moved to Paul Pozoutofposition.

The guy gets beaten like mercilessly every weekend and yet he sells shirts like he's the only player on the team. Can someone please explain to me why this guy is treated like a white Patrick Willis yet he never seems to make a play that isn't 6 yards downfield.

Seriously? What are you a relative? That is the only way anyone could defend this worthless clown any longer.

Lets see- from JP Losman to Trent Edwards, to Dick Jauron, now Whitner. Hey- why don't you be original and put everything on our backup longsnapper. Maybe the speaker of the house? Thats too easy a target.

Sorry, our problems aren't as simple as you want them to be. If they were, then getting rid of Jauron would have made us a good team.

I hope Jauron is laughing at the Bills fans right now- they deserve to be laughed at and they deserve what has been happening on the field

The amount of **** that Whitner gets should be immediately moved to Paul Pozoutofposition.

The guy gets beaten like mercilessly every weekend and yet he sells shirts like he's the only player on the team. Can someone please explain to me why this guy is treated like a white Patrick Willis yet he never seems to make a play that isn't 6 yards downfield.

Plays he makes are about 12 to 15 yards downfield. If it was 6 i would love the guy.

Whitner, not Witner, played the run well today.

He was still woeful in pass coverage. Yet another opposing TE feasted on his inability to support long pass plays over the middle.

I will agree with your point that there are many players on Buffalo's defense worse at their positions than Whitner.

I don't hate Whitner.

I only think our plight of poor drafting would have been slightly eased had we selected DT Haloti Ngata instead of Whitner.

In terms of production and value to their teams, there is no contest.

Defending anyone on this defense is ridiculous. Kyle Williams is the only average to above average player on D.

Whitner will never live up to the #8 draft spot. But, the guy's been a solid safety this season, and he, along with Kyle Williams, are the only 2 defenders to show up week in and week out, and are the only 2 willing to lay the lumber on anyone. Of course, you can't get any of the mouth breathers here to understand that you can judge a players play without any mention of his draft position.

Whitner is in on almost every single defensive play. Yet somehow people think this means he "sucks." There are 8 bigger problems on defense than Donte Whitner.

Whitner will never live up to the #8 draft spot. But, the guy's been a solid safety this season, and he, along with Kyle Williams, are the only 2 defenders to show up week in and week out, and are the only 2 willing to lay the lumber on anyone. Of course, you can't get any of the mouth breathers here to understand that you can judge a players play without any mention of his draft position.

Whitner is in on almost every single defensive play. Yet somehow people think this means he "sucks." There are 8 bigger problems on defense than Donte Whitner.

Well said. Just because he's overpaid and overdrafted doesn't mean he sucks. He's a good (not great) player, and would start for probably most teams in the league.

I don't hate Whitner.

I only think our plight of poor drafting would have been slightly eased had we selected DT Haloti Ngata instead of Whitner.

In terms of production and value to their teams, there is no contest.

I will agree with you there, but Whitner is a good player ,put him in Pittsburgh or somebody else decent and watch him shine.