with the #1, or #2 overall, draft QB or best De Lineman?

BreezeMafia

The 2011 draft will be stacked with QB's. Seeing the all the holes on Defense, would you folks consider taking the best DE or NT #1 / #2 overall then grabbing the future QB of the franchise late in round 1 or at the start of round 2? O Lines and D Lines are the foundation to build eventual championships.

If the top QB on the board is a legit franchise QB prospect, you draft him if you're in or position. Period. Only if you have real doubts - which I think is possible if Luck stays in school - do you turn to other positions. At that point, I think our front 7 becomes an urgent concern.

If the top QB on the board is a legit franchise QB prospect, you draft him if you're in or position. Period. Only if you have real doubts - which I think is possible if Luck stays in school - do you turn to other positions. At that point, I think our front 7 becomes an urgent concern.

I think Luck may stay in school. Grabbing the top (next Bruce Smith or Reggie White) with #1 and then grabbing saying the QB from Florida State in the 2nd round would really set the tone for the franchise.

Our front 7 is an urgent concern regardless if they draft a QB. If they draft a QB it stays an urgent concern.

Get a grip guys, this team already drafted a premier DE in Aaron Maybin... what makes you think they will make the correct choice at QB?

I can see it now, the Bills select ---------- with the #1 overall, the very next team drafting sprints to the podium to turn in their pick, that second pick turns out to be a HoFer

This can change, but I don't see a dominant lineman like Long or Thomas in the coming draft. I think the pick is 75% likely to be a QB and 25% likely to be a fast-reacting, blitzing OLB. Robert Quinn would look good in Red White and Blue...

I don't like any of the Qb's I've seen this far as a number 1 pick. Grandpa Wilson should knock the cobwebs off of that wallet and do whatever he has to to get Vick. Then take that high first round draft pick and either trade down for two mid round 1st (use it for OT or DL or LB).

So Summary, Imagine we spend money in fa and get Vick. Trade the likely top pick overall for two mid 1st rounders pick up an OT and DL in the first and then come back with our 32nd pick (2nd round) and get a OLB.

That's how you put a team together. Hell, we might even get lucky and get another stud OLB in the 3rd round too.

P.S.

Dick Jauron's Tampa Two Doesn't look so bad now does it?

The 2011 draft will be stacked with QB's. Seeing the all the holes on Defense, would you folks consider taking the best DE or NT #1 / #2 overall then grabbing the future QB of the franchise late in round 1 or at the start of round 2? O Lines and D Lines are the foundation to build eventual championships.

QB

...spend money in fa and get Vick. Trade the likely top pick overall for two mid 1st rounders pick up an OT and DL in the first and then come back with our 32nd pick (2nd round) and get a OLB.

That's how you put a team together. Hell, we might even get lucky and get another stud OLB in the 3rd round too.

Sign Vick

RD1---Trade down with Vikings #15 for this year's and next year's #1; jump back in at #27

RD1---Derek Sherrod OT

RD1---Jerrell Powe NT

RD2---Greg Jones ILB

RD3---Orlando Franklin OT

RD4---Muhammad Wilkerson DE

RD4---Cliff Matthews OLB

RD5---Harold Ayodele NT

RD6---Terrelle Pryor QB

RD6---Mason Foster TE

Sign Vick

RD1---Trade down with Vikings #15 for this year's and next year's #1; jump back in at #27

RD1---Derek Sherrod OT

RD1---Jerrell Powe NT

RD2---Greg Jones ILB

RD3---Orlando Franklin OT

RD4---Muhammad Wilkerson DE

RD4---Cliff Matthews OLB

RD5---Harold Ayodele NT

RD6---Terrelle Pryor QB

RD6---Mason Foster TE

I Like it!!!