Anyone opposed to trading Stroud?

Got_Wood

He seems like a guy that we could get a decent pick for, and he's kind of hit his peak in performance. He's also getting a little older and we're rebuilding. What say you Bills fans? We might be able to nab another 4th rounder. And we'll get to see more of Carrington.

We might as well spend the rest of the year evaluating what we have as players, and get rid of the excess baggage and get anything we can get for our aged, over-the-hill players we do have on the roster. Stroud is solid, but old and I'm sure we could max out our 4th round drafting potential by sending him packing.

I have not seen any value to Stroud since he came to the Bills.

I think he had 1 strong game when he arrived, and if I am not mistaken it was against the Jags the year he was traded.

Since then, he's either been a non-factor or an average player.

I don't oppose a trade- I just don't see him having any value.

I say cut him.

The Jags ran to his side all day long today, and gashed us for several 5+ yard gains.

I am laughing when you say that Stroud is worth a 4th round pick. His NFL career is OVER!! Him and Green should be cut tomorrow. Marcus Stroud can not tackle any longer even when he is not being blocked. He NEVER dominates, and kind of floats around the field. Spencer Johnson who is not great by any means makes many more plays.

I have not seen any value to Stroud since he came to the Bills.

I think he had 1 strong game when he arrived, and if I am not mistaken it was against the Jags the year he was traded.

Since then, he's either been a non-factor or an average player.

I don't oppose a trade- I just don't see him having any value.

I say cut him.

The Jags ran to his side all day long today, and gashed us for several 5+ yard gains.

THe first 6-8 games in his first year with the Bills, Stroud actually looked like he wasn't finished. It's been all downhill since.

He seems like a guy that we could get a decent pick for, and he's kind of hit his peak in performance. He's also getting a little older and we're rebuilding. What say you Bills fans? We might be able to nab another 4th rounder. And we'll get to see more of Carrington.

Sure. Lets stockpile 7th rounders. That will show everyone we are serious!