New Half Season of South Park

/dev/null

i can imagine a lot of people getting mad about the bin laden stuff and al queda flying planes into the jersey people, but it was a great episode, snookie raping cartman almost made me piss myself

And the people who complain will be the ones who never actually watch the show. At this point, the regular viewers should not be surprised by anything.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also when Kyle opened the bathroom door and Sheila Brofloski was standing there all done up as a Jersey Girl killed me.

And that whole bathroom scene was straight out of Teen Wolf. I love how they throw stuff like that in their show, but don't actually flat out state what they're referencing. If you catch it, great, but if not, you're really not missing anything.

I've never seen Jersey Shore so I didn't think the episode was that funny. I guess i'm behind the times.

I haven't seen (or had any inclination to see) Jersey Shore either. But I am familiar with the characters and the show simply through watching other stuff and hearing people discuss it. I thought the show was pretty good and very funny. I probably missed some things by not having seen JS, but I'm willing to make that concession.

Tonight's episode better be good. Description:

The Coon leads a group of crimefighters who spring into action to help victims of another drilling catastrophe in the Gulf.

How could this fail?!

Ive been kinda disappointed so far this season. I loved the last Coon episode though.