(OT) Do you have a favorite stall in the bathroom

OnTheRocks

I do....and it makes me as mad as a hornet when someone is in there!!!  :)

150564[/snapback]

This is funny because where i work, there is one stall that is soooo much bigger and roomier than the others we refer to it as the "Caddilac" or "Executive Suite". I guess its the "handicapped" stall, but no handicapped men work here, so it's open season on that thing. In the other two stalls you feel like a veal cow, trapped where you can't move. The Caddy has its own sink, has about 90 square feet (no exageration, just the stall) and the toilet is to the far left, where you are no where near the person in the next stall.

A thing of beaty, and when its full, I go down to the first floor of our building and use that.

The one that doesn't have another dude standing in it - or next to it.  I hate pecker checkers.

150613[/snapback]

that is exactly why i created the post.

i typically go into a stall even to take a leak. Well..I go in this afternoon and the stall is taken.

There are three urinals lined up on the wall. All three available. I go to the one on the far right. Some guy comes in....and he parks himself right next to me at the middle urinal. :)

What the...???????????

I thought about turning toward him and pissing all over his leg.

that is exactly why i created the post. 

i typically go into a stall even to take a leak.  Well..I go in this afternoon and the stall is taken. 

There are three urinals lined up on the wall.   All three available.  I go to the one on the far right.  Some guy comes in....and he parks himself right next to me at the middle urinal.    :)

What the...???????????

I thought about turning toward him and pissing all over his leg.

150624[/snapback]

I'm very suspicious of guys who pee in the stalls. And it pisses me off when I have to take a stevestojan and some loser is in there because he can't handle peeing in the urinals. What the hell do you do at the stadium? Come on, be a man! :)

I once saw something that grossed me out.....I was at a Wal-Mart in my area and had to use the crapper and both stalls were taken. Giant store...2 stalls...go figure. Anyway out of one of the stalls comes this guy who looks like such a Gomer P Bumpkin who does not even bother to wash his hands and out the door he walks. The same hand that was used to open the door handle to exit was used to wipe his crappy ass 15 seconds go. YUCK.....needless to say after I washed my hands I used a paper towel to cover my hand while I opened the door to exit. No telling what this guy touched in the store with his feces hand......

Another thing...what is it about people who do not bother to flush the john after going crap? I do not understand why people do that? You are taught that when you are 2 and going through potty training.......GRRRRRR