Who is going to fill the roster that Lynch vacated?

kawika, meredith, trent, lynch are gone:

urbik(sp?) was signed, kawika was on IR so i dont think he counts, nelson will be added, so we should have another spot open...anyone worth taking???? am i missing something??

Edited by DUFF

A tweet from BloRumblings says it's Andre Anderson

#Bills fill Marshawn Lynch's roster spot with former practice squad RB Andre Anderson. http://sbn.to/aMe1IH

They have until 4pm on Saturday to decide whether or not to ask for a roster exemption on Shawn Nelson due to his groin surgery recovery. Someone else will need to be released at that point if the exemption is not requested.

Do you think Chan traded Lynch to open a roster position and bring in more talent? There has been no commentary or information about who filled his spot.

Ideas?

do you even follow this team.

you do know that nelsons suspension is over,really man WTF!

kawika, meredith, trent, lynch are gone:

urbik(sp?) was signed, kawika was on IR so i dont think he counts, nelson will be added, so we should have another spot open...anyone worth taking???? am i missing something??

Meredith was replaced by that other o-linemen they picked up from Seattle I believe

Kawika was on IR so i don't think he opens up a spot

Trent was replaced with Levi Brown

Lynch's spot could be used for Nelson, if they don't make a move with one of the current TE's and if he is dressed for this week (they could get a roster exemption for him if he isn't ready to play because he also had surgery during his suspension)