Okay so do we need to trade Lee Evans now?

If we really are in rebuild mode then we should try to convert every player with value into draft picks. I also feel that Evans deserves to end his career with a winner so it would be the humanitarian thing to do.

Thoughts?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans should already have been traded.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/120794-trade-or-cut-evans-and-whitner/

I agree. It's either Evans has given up on the Bills and is not trying hard, or he's declining. So far this year, he has 10 rec for 94 yds (in 4 games), you expect much more from a guy you're paying $9+ million a year to.

If we really are in rebuild mode then we should try to convert every player with value into draft picks. I also feel that Evans deserves to end his career with a winner so it would be the humanitarian thing to do.

Thoughts?

PTR

Evans is a solid player, and if we really are into gaining draft picks for next year, and there appears no chance of a winning season, trade him and get some additional picks to boost for the future.

Thoughts?

PTR

Yeah, maybe they can stockpile another 4th rounder! Whoopeee!

What a dysfunctional backwards organization!!!

Guest dog14787

Thoughts?

PTR

I agree PTR, trade Lee Evans (out of the conference) and clear up a big chunk of change for the future.

Edited by dog14787

If the Vikings got desperate and offered a 2nd-rounder, that might be worth doing. Otherwise, don't bother. I know that people feel like it's better to get something than nothing, but they fail to consider that every time you sell cheaply, you influence future negotiations. That's why scalpers frequently won't lower their prices, even when they wind up eating the cost of hundreds of tickets. Once that price goes down, it's really hard to bring it back up.

That's why the Lynch deal stinks. If we're not going to get good value for him, we're not going to start getting good value for anyone else anytime soon.

Thoughts?

PTR

Why not....he's not worth his salary at this point and really doesn't make a difference on Sundays. I like Lee Evans alot and would love to see him catching rainbows from Brett Favre.

Thoughts?

PTR

I'm with you, Evans deserves a chance to play on a real NFL offense. I think another draft pick would benefit the team more at this stage.

Logic would state the more picks we have the better chance our front office will mess up and actually make a solid draft pick.

Thoughts?

PTR

I also agree with PTR. I would listen to trades for anyone on the bills roster. Stockpile stockpile stockpile.