Bills 4th rounders the past 25 years

In the past 25 years, the Bills have drafted one pretty good player in the fourth round (Terrence McGee), a couple of decent players (Ken Irvin and Keith Newman), and a whole lot of garbage.

http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/draftteam.htm?tm=BUF&lg=NFL

And Andre Reed ! But yes most of our 4th round picks are weak at best

Lol you cut it off right at 1985 - 4th rounder - Andre Reed :flirt:

Believe me, I could go a lot further back before you find anyone half decent. Jeff Nixon had a couple of solid INT seasons in his four-year career, and Lucius Sanford hung around for a while. But other than that, you're looking at nearly a half century of crap.

4Leon SealsJackson State

Dr. Sack baby!!!!

Leon Seals was hands down the worst starter on that great team. I guess they had no one else ...

Oh please oh please oh please let them draft the next Tim Euhus.

Or maybe Dwayne Wright, so we can fill this hole we're going to have at RB now that our starter is 30 and fading and our rookie is a 10-touch-a-game situational guy.

How did we do with no Draft picks? Thats what we would have had in a year.

LYNCH WAS SIGNED THROUGH THE 2012 SEASON...AND FOR NOT A LOT OF MONEY.........AND HE IS A 24 YEAR OLD 2 TIME PRO BOWL PLAYER WHO WE JUST TRADED FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP THE NEXT KO SIMPSON OR JUSTIN ARMOUR!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT PLEASE.

LYNCH WAS SIGNED THROUGH THE 2012 SEASON...AND FOR NOT A LOT OF MONEY.........AND HE IS A 24 YEAR OLD 2 TIME PRO BOWL PLAYER WHO WE JUST TRADED FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP THE NEXT KO SIMPSON OR JUSTIN ARMOUR!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT PLEASE.

Actually that last year is an optional year that ML could pick up or not. I'm thinking "NOT" would have been his reply. I hate to see him go, but RB's are a dime a dozen in todays NFL. Did the Hawks try to deal Julius Jones? No they just dumped him. When we took CJ, it was leading to this point all along I'm afraid. Good-bye and good luck ML for the better you do the better the conditional in 2012.

In the past 25 years, the Bills have drafted one pretty good player in the fourth round (Terrence McGee), a couple of decent players (Ken Irvin and Keith Newman), and a whole lot of garbage.

I'd be willing to bet if you researched the rest of the NFL would see a similar pattern. There are reasons these player fall this far, and every once in a while you find a diamond in the rough. The rest is just sediment to be discarded. There is certainly no guarantee this pick will turn up anything usable, but at least there's a possibility.

I'd be willing to bet if you researched the rest of the NFL would see a similar pattern. There are reasons these player fall this far, and every once in a while you find a diamond in the rough. The rest is just sediment to be discarded. There is certainly no guarantee this pick will turn up anything usable, but at least there's a possibility.

Yeah...a possibility....there is also a possibility that I end up in a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox. Care to place a bet on that happening...I'll give you great odds.

or expect a trade. we also turned a 5th and some crap into stroud, who as much as you all give crap, was excellent last 2 years...

Yeah...a possibility....there is also a possibility that I end up in a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox. Care to place a bet on that happening...I'll give you great odds.

Talk about a win/win situation.

If you want a real comparison , compare the 4th round draft picks that San Diego had while nix was out there then we might have an idea of what to expect .

We all know the crap that was picked by the people here , now we have these guys so check out there history not the Bills past history , unless Nix made some of those calls !!

I think Modrack might be next with his draft history !!!!