12000 tickets available for Sundays game

CodeMonkey

It's going to be ugly with the Steelers in town. There will be more of their fans than Bill's fans in the seats.

To be fair, that happens EVERY time they play here. But yeah, there's definitely a reason why that one sold out as soon as it did, one which will be readily apparent when all those friggin' Terrible Towels start twirling. <_<

Probably MORE than that for the trip north.

Me? I'll drive in after my game Saturday, spend time with family, then head down Sunday morning to use my long-since-paid-for parking pass and ticket. Maybe this is the week to bring the TV and stay outside. If not, I'll probably end up doing the same thing as last week: keep my money in my pocket inside the stadium, and spend a good part of the game messing around on Twitter to ease my boredom.

Feel the excitement.

EXACTLY what I did this past Sunday. This is the first year (opener and last Sunday) that I refused to buy anything. I didn't even go in to the Bills store to spend money. No food in the stands either (although, we do still sneak food in with the Super Bowl seat cushions that have that compartment underneath). Then, I spent most of the game on my fantasy football app on my phone following how all of my players were doing.

Absolutely pathetic.

To be fair, that happens EVERY time they play here. But yeah, there's definitely a reason why that one sold out as soon as it did, one which will be readily apparent when all those friggin' Terrible Towels start twirling. <_<

Yeah, it happens, but it doesn't happen like it's going to happen this year. There are usually about 10,000 Steeler fans here, but this year will be different. I am going to bet that there will be about 45,000 Steeler fans here and about 35,000 Bills fans.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Get out there in the rain and buy the tickets!

:D

Who wants to be saddled with the undefeated Chiefs vs. Peyton Manning led Colts???

:D

Ralph Wilson could buy the tickets for 34% of their cost. This is the visting team share. The Jets (over 10,000 tix) and Giants (over 5,000) did this opening weekend. Get er done Ralph.