This team is a bunch of quitters

damj

The Bills have not learned to bond as a team. The quitters need to be eliminated.

Not sure the whole team quit by a few players did!

In many sense, it is probably due to the leaders we have in the club house..These leaders have not proved on the field to earn the respect of their peers. Kelsay, Evans, Edwards and Whitner have been so average on the field that it is going to be very hard for the younger players to respect them and play hard for them.

Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas could always get on the face of the players to tell them not to quit...We just don't have any one of that caliber on this team.

In many sense, it is probably due to the leaders we have in the club house..These leaders have not proved on the field to earn the respect of their peers. Kelsay, Evans, Edwards and Whitner have been so average on the field that it is going to be very hard for the younger players to respect them and play hard for them.

Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas could always get on the face of the players to tell them not to quit...We just don't have any one of that caliber on this team.

I agree :thumbsup:

agreed, leaders in sports must first lead with their play. if you cant be great, you cant get on other grown men about their play. we have no one that plays well, let alone great.

its obvious from watching the games that there are no leaders on this team. no one on either side of the ball is trying to carry the unit.

agreed, leaders in sports must first lead with their play. if you cant be great, you cant get on other grown men about their play. we have no one that plays well, let alone great.

its obvious from watching the games that there are no leaders on this team. no one on either side of the ball is trying to carry the unit.

I would disagree. Fitz may not be the most talented QB but he was playing with some fight on Sunday as he usually does. What he lacks in talent he makes up for in spirit and drive. Too bad the rest of the team couldn't jump on his wagon and at least try..

I would disagree. Fitz may not be the most talented QB but he was playing with some fight on Sunday as he usually does. What he lacks in talent he makes up for in spirit and drive. Too bad the rest of the team couldn't jump on his wagon and at least try..

ok, he's trying to carry the unit, but isnt/cant. probably because the rest of the players know he is a backup at best.

either way, you can see that there are no recognized, respected leaders on either side of the ball.

ok, he's trying to carry the unit, but isnt/cant. probably because the rest of the players know he is a backup at best.

either way, you can see that there are no recognized, respected leaders on either side of the ball.

True.. There are no recognized, respected leaders. I agree Fitz probably can't carry the unit but I appreciate him trying. Unfortunately this team is lost and it will take leaders at all levels to bring them back around. Among other things..

Edited by firedawg