Brian Brohm almost played

Like it isn't 100% obvious that we'll be flopping back and forth between Fitzpatrick and Brohm for the rest of the season.

Who cares. Until the Bills draft a real quarterback and hire a real coach, we are fail.

Hey, all they need is a little hard work and they will be right back in the Super Bowl!

Like it isn't 100% obvious that we'll be flopping back and forth between Fitzpatrick and Brohm for the rest of the season.

Who cares. Until the Bills draft a real quarterback and hire a real coach, we are fail.

I respectfully disagree, Brohm was a top rated QB, all he really lacks is playing time and perhaps some confidence.

Drafting yet another highly rated QB makes no sense to me until Brohm proves he is NOT the guy.

I respectfully disagree, Brohm was a top rated QB, all he really lacks is playing time and perhaps some confidence.

Drafting yet another highly rated QB makes no sense to me until Brohm proves he is NOT the guy.

LOL

Ya man, Brohm all the way! He might be good!

You know who else they should get? ME! You haven't seen enough of me play to know I'm not good, either! Put me in, coach!

Brohm after the buy.

No better, no worse, no answer.

Brown? I doubt it. He was drafted as a project.

Someone (McShay?) said B. Gabbert (MO) was going to stay in school for another year. I hope not. Bills or not, I think he'll be a pro starter sooner rather than later. I don't see how another college year really helps him that much.

Edited by Sabre Bill

ive been saying for the past week that we'll see Brohm starting sometime near week 7, and Brown will be starting the last handful of games.

ITS AN EVALUATION YEAR

Amen - no way are the Bills even close to a playoff team. It is time to figure out if Brohm has the stuff of an NFL QB. Fitz is a backup - plain and simple. I am not saying that I see Brohm as the long term answer. Rather, the issue is that we do not know. Better to find out what you have in the guy because it changes the draft strategy in 2011.