Perfect example that shows Buffalo's biggest need

You remember the darlings of the NFL just a little under two years ago, that came within seconds of winning a Super Bowl...remember their QB, oh yeah Kurt Warner...even last year Arizona was an above average team that was in the NFC Divisional Playoff...now granted they lost Dansby and some others, I know this, but look at the 2010 version of the Arizona Cardinals on offense without Kurt Warner and it is PITIFUL...ok they have two wins but wow against St.Louis and Oakland...hardly inspiring...

Look how that once powerful offense is sputtering and is now one of the worst in the league.

Another example that shows this organization from Ralph to the janitor NEEDS to be thinking QB next year for the NFL Draft...at ALL COSTS...I know Kelsay sucks...I know the 3-4 defense is not working...I know the OL needs work...and oh yeah about Evans...look at top WR's around the NFL as their numbers plummet with bad QB play...Steve Smith from Carolina become bad overnight?

Hardly.

Get the damn QB and build around that guy like your life depended on it.

Damn you Ralph do SOMETHING right before you go.

Unless we figure out how to protect him, there is no point. We have been QB killers for the past decade. Nothing will change unless we improve our pass protection. If we draft a QB with a high first round pick, we cannot afford to miss -- it better be Manning rather than Leaf. We also will destroy him unless they drastically improve the protection.

You remember the darlings of the NFL just a little under two years ago, that came within seconds of winning a Super Bowl...remember their QB, oh yeah Kurt Warner...even last year Arizona was an above average team that was in the NFC Divisional Playoff...now granted they lost Dansby and some others, I know this, but look at the 2010 version of the Arizona Cardinals on offense without Kurt Warner and it is PITIFUL...ok they have two wins but wow against St.Louis and Oakland...hardly inspiring...

Look how that once powerful offense is sputtering and is now one of the worst in the league.

Another example that shows this organization from Ralph to the janitor NEEDS to be thinking QB next year for the NFL Draft...at ALL COSTS...I know Kelsay sucks...I know the 3-4 defense is not working...I know the OL needs work...and oh yeah about Evans...look at top WR's around the NFL as their numbers plummet with bad QB play...Steve Smith from Carolina become bad overnight?

Hardly.

Edited by Peter

Hardly.

Did you even watch the game today? Evans gave up. Two passes that should have been easily caught and Evans dropped them. Enough of the excuses for Evans already, he's given up on the Bills and should either be traded or cut in the offseason. If you can honestly say Evans earned his $563K game check today, then you're smoking something.

Hardly.

I have brought them up before.

How many teams have fallen off the map after their big time QB has retired?

How many teams have fallen off the map after their big time LT retired?

Did you even watch the game today? Evans gave up. Two passes that should have been easily caught and Evans dropped them. Enough of the excuses for Evans already, he's given up on the Bills and should either be traded or cut in the offseason. If you can honestly say Evans earned his $563K game check today, then you're smoking something.

I never said he earned it but if you do not think a good portion of Evans woes have to do with bad quarterback play, you are not paying attention.

How did Terrell Owens do today?

Edited by RaidersEast

I never said he earned it but if you do not think a good portion of Evans woes have to do with bad quarterback play, you are not paying attention.

QB play absolutly has hurt Evans a lot. But today, it was def more evans fault than fitz. And the rest of it was he was pretty well covered. I was surprised to see Evans kinda (but not very hard) fight for the ball once.

Evans is a VERY good #2 WR and our best WR. all those People who want to cut him are being unreasonable. Cut donald and replace him with a true #1 WR... then you get some real production. You don't fix a unit by replacing the best player in it, you replace the weakest player. There is so much dead weight on this team holding it down... instead of cutting the weakest players, everyone wants to cut the good players just because they are underperforming. Replace the weakest players. Replacing the weakest players will give you the biggest improvement.

Actually, the Chicago Blackhawks show the Bills biggest need....

9,000 year old cheapskate owner dies; young owner actually interested in winning takes over.

Only certain teams in the NFL actually give a **** about winning...the bills are not one of them.

Something tells me that if Warner was still there, they would still compete for their division or a wild card spot.

+1

They would, I bet. Now they are 2-2 now but if they had the Bills schedule, they would be 1-3 at best.

Certainly better than he had done in the previous three games, which was nothing (with the same QB). Prior to yesterday's game, Charlie Casserly was showing film on how both TO and Chad were blowing their routes.

It is about the QB, but not always.

To be fair, 'Zona lost several key players besides Warner.

I agree that we need a QB.

I just think we need massive upgrades at OL and DL, and some improvement at WR more.

I also think we need massive upgrades on coaching and schemes.

Kurt Warner.....he's not just a good QB, he's from another planet. I think most other QB in the league, undoubted top-notch QB, would look like they sucked in 'Zona. Warner would do stuff like duck at exactly the right moment to make a DB miss and fly over his back, stand up and throw.

His quick release was unreal and so was his sense of the field.

Even Warner wouldn't look as good this year without Boldin though.

One great game in 4? Are you serious?

He has been largely invisible, and shows up once... that is not a valid comparison. We didn't bring him back for a VALID reason- he drops the ball way too much for what we paid for his services.