I think Chan just put Edwards on the hot seat!

Lenigmusx

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The players have no clue what their assignments are in this hybrid brainpuck scheme. It's as obvious as the nose on your face. Receivers are running totally uncovered through the secondary play after play. Two and even 3 defenders fill the same gap against the run time and time again. These are so-called professionals. :bag:

Russ Brandon seams to be the middle aged gay guy who marries the aging starlet and milks her(Ralph) for power and monetary gain.

It just seems that there are a lot of yes men in Ralph's owners box letting him know how much he is still in controlling this team.

It really reeks of a snow job, like something really under handed is happening with this teams executives.

The only way this team can ever turn things around is for Ralph to let it go.

It is hard not seeing edwards being the scap goat after the season if this continues

Yea just what the team needs is another Edwards scapegoat...

Anyone start to think if the offense could actually run the ball at some point it controls the clock and keeps the ball out of the opponents hands, and keeps our defense fresh.

what was the stat, fitz didn't have a completion until sometime in the 2nd qtr.. DRIVE CHART ----punt punt punt punt TD punt fumble punt punt punt TD punt Time of possession Jets 40:29 vs Bills 19:31

What does it tell you when the QB is the teams leading rusher at 74 yards...wtf happened to the story from Gailey about "a good RB will make the O line block better""

Wanna know the cold hard truth... this Jets team played without its 3 best defenders, NT Kris Jenkins-CB D Revis-LB Calvin Pace and still owned the Bills

This new head coach was supposed to be an upgrade to the offense, dunno about you guys but I'm still waiting to see this happen!! You guys wanna blame the DC, fine... but why not blame the guy who hired the LB coach from the Dolphins instead of an experienced defensive coordinator

Until Buffalo is sold, we will always have "lower tier" coaches and front office personnel, not to mention a pre-set level of money spent on player contracts. Put yourself in this scenario: You are superior at your job duties. You only get 1 chance to be successful as "The Leader". You understand that if you fail, you might get labelled and cast aside for the remainder of your career. Best case scenario is it would take you at least 10 years to get back to where you are right now. You look to move up. Do you gamble going to work for a company knowing the company will be sold after the owner dies, and the owner is already in his 90's? Our reality check as Buffalo fans is knowing we must wait for the next waive of owners to be ushered in before we can reap the rewards of being highly competative...

FWIW, my moll inside One Bills Drive, said Mr Wilson was extremely upset after todays game...when he is very upset, like this, there is normally some move made. OP might be on to something with George Edwards.

I'm so !@#$ing tired of hearing how upset old Ralph is. If he cared about this team winning, seriously ever cared, he'd never have let Bill Polian walk away, let alone chase him out of Buffalo, all for calling Ralph's daugher a see you next tuesday. Because aside from Bill's tenure here, in which he consistently ignored Ralph and did what he knew would build a winner, Ralph has had full control over everything this team has done, including who were and were not looked at to GM and coach the team, and even who they drafted or started in games (Rob Johnson anyone?).

So seriously, Mr. Wilson, SHUT THE !@#$ UP.

Edited by TheChimp

LMAO fire the DC? How about you get him some friggin talent instead of strapping him with a bunch of clowns that couldn't start for another team? This front 7 from top to bottom is the worst in football.

Talent sucks, but George Wilson is a guy who was fired as a position coach in the NFL. Why would he be a good coordinator?

It was clear from his post game press conference that I think he sent a message. If Edwards can't fix the "D" before the bye week not only do I forsee more mid-season cuts but perhaps a new defensive coordinator. Chan was truly disgusted with this team after today.

Probably trying to divert the attention from himself. He sucked today also, right from deferring the opening kickoff. So far he hasn't even been as good as DJ.

If that is true, I guess they like making anyone named Edwards a scapegoat. Whose next? Dwan?

From a talent standpoint, we deserve to be where we are. The pass protection is horrible. We do not have a number one wide receiver. Our front seven is about the worst in the league. About the only things we have going for us are our kickers, returners, rbs (f they ever got any holes), our defensive backs (who are running all over the field because we cannot get any pressure), and our QBs who spend most of their time running for their lives or looking over their shoulders.

FWIW, my moll inside One Bills Drive, said Mr Wilson was extremely upset after todays game...when he is very upset, like this, there is normally some move made. OP might be on to something with George Edwards.

Figured Ralph would be happy since his crappy team sold the stadium out.

If that is true, I guess they like making anyone named Edwards a scapegoat. Whose next? Dwan?

From a talent standpoint, we deserve to be where we are. The pass protection is horrible. We do not have a number one wide receiver. Our front seven is about the worst in the league. About the only things we have going for us are our kickers, returners, rbs (f they ever got any holes), our defensive backs (who are running all over the field because we cannot get any pressure), and our QBs who spend most of their time running for their lives or looking over their shoulders.

I agree with everything you said except that our quarterbacks are something that we have going for us. Our QB depth is the worst I have ever seen, easily the worst in the league this year, and maybe the worst the league has seen in years.

I agree with everything you said except that our quarterbacks are something that we have going for us. Our QB depth is the worst I have ever seen, easily the worst in the league this year, and maybe the worst the league has seen in years.

I don't blame you for writing the above. My point re the QBs is that this team has been killing QBs for the better part of the last decade. When we have a young QB, I would love to see what the guy's potential might be with NFL quality pass protection.

Unless something drastically changes, there is no point in drafting a QB with a high pick. After the piss poor pass protection destroys him, the fans certainly will as well. If we do not substantially upgrade the protection, I will continue to feel sorry for any QB who is the unfortunate guy who has to play on this team.

GB hired Dom Capers to turn them from a 43 to a 34 and the transition went relatively smoothly. Miami hired Mike Nolan to replace Pasqualoni earlier this year. Those are NFL DC's with knowledge of different schemes. George Edwards had been bounced to the collegiate ranks and then becomes Buffalo's DC. I'm sorry, but good NFL coaches remain there. This goes for the rest of the staff, save Catavolos and DeHaven. There's a reason those guys would probably not be in the NFL at their current coaching level.

One would think RW would know that hiring bonafide NFL coaches is an investment in the team. Ordinarily I would say this is RW being thrifty, but I think Buffalo has reached a point where legitimate NFL coaches are staying away from Buffalo like the plague because the franchise is like the Hindenburg. It's going down for everyone to see.

I don't blame you for writing the above. My point re the QBs is that this team has been killing QBs for the better part of the last decade. When we have a young QB, I would love to see what the guy's potential might be with NFL quality pass protection.

Unless something drastically changes, there is no point in drafting a QB with a high pick. After the piss poor pass protection destroys him, the fans certainly will as well. If we do not substantially upgrade the protection, I will continue to feel sorry for any QB who is the unfortunate guy who has to play on this team.

No question, this team hasn't had a good offensive line in years. It is no coincidence that every quarterback that the Bills have put back there has stunk the place up, that is going to happen when you run for your life. Who knows what Losman or Edwards might have turned into, if a terriBill offensive line didn't make them scared to go to crowded places for fear of their life. Edwards looked like we might have finally found our QB, until the line let him get demolished in Arizona and he was never the same after that. I wouldn't want to put a #1 overall pick of QB behind this line either, but we probably don't have to worry about that as they will probably draft another running back instead of a LT or QB. This whole franchise really is a joke.

As much as I'd like to blame the lack of talent on defense, these are the same group of misfits that Fewell had last year and they weren't giving up 38 points a game and getting blown out. The switch to a 3-4 without the proper personnel has been a disaster. Edwards should be held accountable. It's not all his fault, and I know they were ranked in the bottom of the league last year too, but they weren't giving up points and getting blown out like this before. Edwards has got to go.

The bad offense hasn't helped the defense out either. Buffalo is dead last in yds a game and time of possession, and second to last in first downs a game and third down conversion Percentage. Further exposing a bad defense since they're on the field so much. If the offense can't actually put together some kind of momentum and eat up some of the clock and make them more productive series, the defense will just keep staying out there 35 mins a game and get abused.