OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we have weak players, but the fact that meathead has out-coached Gailey is disturbing. Coaching is really looking bad right now.

Oh come on lets be serious. You may not like Rex, but he's a way better coach than we've seen around here in some time. Maybe ever. I'd like to have a coach that confident in what he does. He knows players and knows schemes. We know neither, and it shows on the field.Watch the NFL highlights as the game goes on. There is not a team in the league that makes fewer plays than we do. We are slow, untalented, and poorly coached. Can you say rock bottom?

Oh come on lets be serious. You may not like Rex, but he's a way better coach than we've seen around here in some time. Maybe ever. I'd like to have a coach that confident in what he does. He knows players and knows schemes. We know neither, and it shows on the field.Watch the NFL highlights as the game goes on. There is not a team in the league that makes fewer plays than we do. We are slow, untalented, and poorly coached. Can you say rock bottom?

y, you're right -- letting my dislike of the guy cloud view that he is actually a decent coach. Yes, I can say it now -- Rock Bottom.