Who else it at the point of anger

Thoner7

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hate when people say "it's just a game". If it was just a game, guys wouldn't get to demand millions of dollars to play it. If it was just a game, I wouldn't have to pay $350 to watch a crappy internet feed of it.

If we are paying to be entertained and are not getting entertained, then we have a right to be angry. And I don't want to hear how I should just watch and enjoy the game of football, because that is not all we are being sold. They sell us "The hope of winning" every year, not just the game of football.

Well said. The poster had the courage to say what he feels. He is not alone.

I dont think everyone understands what I mean. For lack of a better explanation....

I love America. I am very proud to be an american. Those feelings will never change - no matter what (just like me being a Bills fan) But, does that mean I am happy with the current President and Congress? No, I couldnt be more upset with who is currently running the country. Just because I hopelessly love this country (and the Bills) doesnt mean I want those in charge to succeed - ie institue socialized healthcare/larger government/more taxes. I disagree with everything they do, and I want them to fail so that there is change.

I guess its like I am hooked on the "idea" of the Bills rather than the actual Bills.

I am so tired of their obvious stupidity and horrible that I am apathetic to the result of their games. When Kelsay generates no pressure and gets schooled in coverage and looses contain on a reverse and/or sweep, I wont go "O crap no!" I will laugh and cheer out of frustionation and prob swear a lot saying how stupid the Bills are.

Will anyone else do the same is my question?

Okay, now I'm angry. Not only did I have to read some right-wing horses#!t by the OP (like any administration hasn't grown the size of government since I don't know when, and I'd rather it grow to give health insurance to everyone instead of just blowing up people who are brown). But this Bills team is just awful,.. and I mean awful,.. and I don't see it getting better any time soon. AS it turns out, we need a WR as well. Lee had just an awful game,.. and I mean awful.

(like any administration hasn't grown the size of government since I don't know when, and I'd rather it grow to give health insurance to everyone instead of just blowing up people who are brown).

let me guess, you're brown...or wish you were? Oh, and there isn't goung to be healthcare for everyone, DESPITE the trillions spent. Hate to burst your bubble.

Oh yeah, the Bills still suck.

Everyone should have known it was a rebuilding year, and with our schedule AND change of schemes on both sides? It had four wins written all over it.

Enjoy the few games we win and try to think about the future, the next QB, and the Sabres.

And chicks and stuff.

No and no. Here's another one for ya, the bailouts worked. There's no denying it.

:lol:

And your favorite son, GWB created them.

BTW, still waiting for all those "shovel-ready jobs." Love the near 10% unemployment. But hey, just like the Bills "ALL IS WELL!!"

There is always hope that with a slight change in the front office and a change in the coaching staff that things would get better, unfortunately, things have gotten worse. Buddy Nix is an utter and complete buffoon. There is no other explanation for a huge drop off in talent from a very untalented team. The draft picks were a complete joke, and the new coaching staff is nothing to write home about either. Gailey was hired because he was cheap and had no other options. Anyone who believes he was hired because his coaching bona fides is delusional. The guy was mediocre at best in Dallas, and he failed at Georgia Tech. More importantly, the Bills hired as head coach someone who was fired from a coordinator position at KC, at a time when KC was utterly horrible. Ralph, God love him, is a terrible owner. He has kept the team in Buffalo, but every move he makes results in the Bills being non-competitive. There is no silver-lining, there is no "darkest just before dawn." It is December 21st at the North Pole and there is no sun for about 23 hours.

:lol:

And your favorite son, GWB created them.

BTW, still waiting for all those "shovel-ready jobs." Love the near 10% unemployment. But hey, just like the Bills "ALL IS WELL!!"

But those 10% were the crappy workers anyway.

Spoken like a true Harvard intellectual. :P

Not sure what that means, SUNY product here. All I know is that we already have Socialized Health Care. The only difference is that now, only the people who pay for health insurance pay for everyone. If someone needs care,.. they get it. The cost of people that don't pay gets folded into the people that do. I've payed for it for 20+ years. If there is a national health care, I'll end up paying less per year.

I suggest soccer. Constant activity makes it fun to watch. It is something you can enjoy with your kids. And is something you can actually play for your entire life and spend more time outside staying fit and less time on the couch. Like the man said, life is short, enjoy it!

"Constant Activity" :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If there is a national health care, I'll end up paying less per year.

No you won't. Not in this iteration. In this iteration, they've opened the floodgates to allow the uninsured in, but did nothing to address costs. If you think the insurance companies are going to eat losses, you're nuts.

Edited by Joe In Macungie

I think the problem lies in when people take the anger to the extreme and it effects other parts of their lives. I'm pissed whenever the Bills lose, but I'm not going rant and rave and B word about it to my friends and family constantly. I'll be pissed for an hour or so after the game, then just say "maybe next week", of course I've been saying that all too often lately.

As far as things that happen during the week with the Bills, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not mad Trent is gone, I'm actually happy. I question the Kelsay signing, but I don't swear up and down and give up on the Bills. You have to realize, they aren't going anywhere this year, its a complete rebuilding year. You take that into perspective and you know they are going to lose a hell of a lot more than win this season.

Nix and Gailey seem to be taking the approach that they are seeing who is and isn't worth keeping around for future years. This is a rebuilding process that will take a few years to complete.

I'll come home from a game like this (even after all these years)a little upset, mope around the house for a while-mostly outside if the weather is decent, then log onto TSW and relax.

This team is a work in progress and hopefully Nix with some input from Gailey and not Wilson,Littmann or our marketing guru Brandon can right the Bills ship. 10+ yers of bad drafting and pi$$ poor FA signings have gutted this team and like You stated correctly, its going to take a few years to at least be competitive.

Like magic, one post, IM settled down and ready for the Bills to beat JAX :rolleyes: