Rick Sanchez Out at CNN After Suggesting Network is Run by Jews

I would think that in all that time you may have noticed that politics, and the incessant mindless shouting that inevitably follows, has been absent from this board. When somebody starts jabbering about liberals or Bush or whatever it is removed on first sight , along with any replies following it. If it becomes a repetitive pattern for anybody, they are politely handed their hat. If you are incapable of self-restraint and must interject it unto every last aspect of your life and the poor unfortunates who stray to close to your slobbering invective, then there is an energetic, oft entertaining and even occasionally informative Politics board but two clicks away.

"incapable of self-restraint"? "slobbering invective"?

:blink:

Was I "shouting"? No.

Was I bringing up anything that would upset someone? No.

This is BS.

Its really not the point that MY posts got deleted (they weren't that big of a deal)... it's the fact that our mod's are really overstepping their "authority".

Edited by Kiwi Bills fan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I used the word "you", I wasn't talking about you, the Kiwi Bills Fan. I was using the royal you to refer to those who can't help themselves but to interject their politics everywhere they go, regardless of whether it belongs there nor not; i.e. a football message board.

I'm sorry if one of your replies that was responding to/quoting somebody's political invective was removed along with the rest of the flotsam, but you have to realize that allowing political sniping here would quickly lead to a terrible degradation of the board's quality. It's a good policy and it makes the board a better place. Understand that I'm not a censor, I'm a janitor. And again, if you need to discuss politics, there is a politics board available right here.

If you need to vent further, please do it via PM so we don't litter the board further.

"incapable of self-restraint"? "slobbering invective"?

:blink:

Was I "shouting"? No.

Was I bringing up anything that would upset someone? No.

This is BS.

Its really not the point that MY posts got deleted (they weren't that big of a deal)... it's the fact that our mod's are really overstepping their "authority".

Cheers for that, Simon.

When I used the word "you", I wasn't talking about you, the Kiwi Bills Fan. I was using the royal you to refer to those who can't help themselves but to interject their politics everywhere they go, regardless of whether it belongs there nor not; i.e. a football message board.

I'm sorry if one of your replies that was responding to/quoting somebody's political invective was removed along with the rest of the flotsam, but you have to realize that allowing political sniping here would quickly lead to a terrible degradation of the board's quality. It's a good policy and it makes the board a better place. Understand that I'm not a censor, I'm a janitor. And again, if you need to discuss politics, there is a politics board available right here.

If you need to vent further, please do it via PM so we don't litter the board further.

When I used the word "you", I wasn't talking about you, the Kiwi Bills Fan. I was using the royal you to refer to those who can't help themselves but to interject their politics everywhere they go, regardless of whether it belongs there nor not; i.e. a football message board's section devoted to Off Topic threads....

*cough* whaddisay? ;)

Just listened to the whole interview and it is complete and utter Bull**** for him to get fired for that - I love the Daily show and the Colbert Report and they are biased geez that's why people like me enjoy it, people like to have there own world views reinforced, - I've never had a problem with Fox news except saying it's news and using fair and balanced as a catch phrase, just change Fox news to Fox political views and "fair and balanced" to "always right for America" and it's 100% fine.

Sanchez never brings up Jews the interviewer does, Sanchez say Northeastern liberal elite, that's a fair description of Steward. I think Sanchez is a little sensitive, John Steward has taken some brutal shots at him but that's comedy, you find the thirty seconds out of 4hrs that make someone look like an idiot or a nut.

The interviewers logic that Steward being part of an at one time discriminated against minority makes him less likely to discriminate is just real world stupid- you don't think the Irish, Italian, and Polish ripped into Blacks and Hispanics- not that I think Steward has anything against Cubans, Sanchez while not stupid is a little bit of a loose cannon and says enough stupid things to serve as comedy fodder.

to summarize.

1. John Steward has liberal bias and intellectual bias- no ****

2. Comedy is cruel

3. Sanchez needs find some big-boy pants, stop whining and cruelly mock Steward's tiny hands and pencil thin wrists

4. CNN is complete bullpoop for firing Sanchez, I almost wish I watched CNN so I could boycott them.

Just listened to the whole interview and it is complete and utter Bull**** for him to get fired for that - I love the Daily show and the Colbert Report and they are biased geez that's why people like me enjoy it, people like to have there own world views reinforced, - I've never had a problem with Fox news except saying it's news and using fair and balanced as a catch phrase, just change Fox news to Fox political views and "fair and balanced" to "always right for America" and it's 100% fine.

Sanchez never brings up Jews the interviewer does, Sanchez say Northeastern liberal elite, that's a fair description of Steward. I think Sanchez is a little sensitive, John Steward has taken some brutal shots at him but that's comedy, you find the thirty seconds out of 4hrs that make someone look like an idiot or a nut.

The interviewers logic that Steward being part of an at one time discriminated against minority makes him less likely to discriminate is just real world stupid- you don't think the Irish, Italian, and Polish ripped into Blacks and Hispanics- not that I think Steward has anything against Cubans, Sanchez while not stupid is a little bit of a loose cannon and says enough stupid things to serve as comedy fodder.

to summarize.

1. John Steward has liberal bias and intellectual bias- no ****

2. Comedy is cruel

3. Sanchez needs find some big-boy pants, stop whining and cruelly mock Steward's tiny hands and pencil thin wrists

4. CNN is complete bullpoop for firing Sanchez, I almost wish I watched CNN so I could boycott them.

Im telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?

That's why. If you talk about your employer in such an unflattering tone with what could easily be described as anti semetic, then yeah, you may get fired.

Rick Sanchez is almost unwatchable, I don't know what kind of an idiot would watch him? Even though his ratings were comparatively the best CNN had amongst their cable news shows.

He couldn't stand the thought that "liberals" such as Stewart were poking fun at him. He's an egocentric little prick and he has always been that way, even when he was local news anchor here in Miami.

Conner: I kind of think CNN wanted to dump Sanchez already and just used this as an excuse.

No you idiot, he was the best they had, ratings wise. :doh:

Edited by Magox

I know not being able to comprehend is your forte

Even though his ratings were comparatively the best CNN had amongst their cable news shows.

so let me translate it in (*^*&%^$^#language.

CNN has sucky ratings, and amongst the sucky ratings for CNN, Sanchez's ratings sucked less than his coworkers for the time of day he was working...

I know not being able to comprehend is your forte

so let me translate it in (*^*&%^$^#language.

CNN has sucky ratings, and amongst the sucky ratings for CNN, Sanchez's ratings sucked less than his coworkers for the time of day he was working...

You are so full of bull **** I can smell you from across the internet. Even in the face of hard numbers showing you are wrong, you still find every rationalization to try to convince yourself you are right. This is why you are wrong on so many issues. You are not objective, as you refuse to admit you are mistaken. You are biased towards preserving your own sense of not being wrong. You've picked your position, and you must be right about it, no matter what the facts say.

And any facts that don't agree with you become "liberal facts".

You are so full of bull **** I can smell you from across the internet. Even in the face of hard numbers showing you are wrong, you still find every rationalization to try to convince yourself you are right. This is why you are wrong on so many issues. You are not objective, as you refuse to admit you are mistaken. You are biased towards preserving your own sense of not being wrong. You've picked your position, and you must be right about it, no matter what the facts say.

And any facts that don't agree with you become "liberal facts".

I don't believe you graduated.....