You guys on this board are road scholars compared to some other teams

Lenigmusx

After reading some recent posts from fans of another AFC east rival I have come to the conclussion that Bills fans are quite intellectual. Just wanted to say that even though I disagree with many of you at times I am glad you guys are pretty articulate. Thanks for the good debates.

After reading some recent posts from fans of another AFC east rival I have come to the conclussion that Bills fans are quite intellectual. Just wanted to say that even though I disagree with many of you at times I am glad you guys are pretty articulate. Thanks for the good debates.

i don't know...over on ppp they were bashing the ivy league pretty hard the other day. i don't hold out too much hope for admiration of oxbridge.

ok, time to call someone a cab.

Now that you've straightened that out, maybe you could help him with his username. :w00t:

Very stupid mistake but in a round about way you guys again proved my point. I am ashamed that I posted "Road" instead of Rhodes that is what I get for posting from my phone in a hurry. Still not a good excuse but at least you guys were there to correct me. I highly doubt anyone on the JETS boards even know what a "Rhodes Scholar" is. Now my screen name happens to be the name of my Music Publishing Company, Recording Studio and my last name is Lenig. So if you got a problem with that you are barking up the wrong tree bud. I figured that was pretty easy to figure out.

Edited by Lenigmusx

yup i agree. im a highschooler in michigan and all my friends find it hilarious that i can name players that played before 2000. Apparently only people obsessed with football know who herman moore is in detroit. but on these boards everyone has a lot better knowledge of whats going on than even ESPN analysts. if i want a real breakdown of what happened in a game, i go to these boards.

i don't know...over on ppp they were bashing the ivy league pretty hard the other day. i don't hold out too much hope for admiration of oxbridge.

Distortion. Speaking for myself, I bashed the Obama economic team college professors, who don't live in the real world, came in and imposed their crackpot ideology on the country, failed, and then retreated right back to fantasy land at Harvard and Berkley. I am bashing them, and only them, because that's exactly what happened. Nobody said the entire Ivy League/Elite schools stink. What we did say: these people teach business/economics because their crackpot ideology prevents them from practicing it properly in the real world. The results of their foray into our world speak for themselves. :wallbash:

Football fans, in general, are remarkably dumb people. Which also makes them tremendously useful in this sort of thing, because they're big time consumers. I'll leave it to others to discuss whether or not we are smart or stupid for continuing to support one of the worst products in this consumer industry. Alas, we do. (My opinion is: This board is fairly average as far as football boards go, and fairly dumb as far as anything else goes.)

We're like the one car still in the K-Mart parking lot.

Edited by wardigital

Very stupid mistake but in a round about way you guys again proved my point. I am ashamed that I posted "Road" instead of Rhodes that is what I get for posting from my phone in a hurry. Still not a good excuse but at least you guys were there to correct me. I highly doubt anyone on the JETS boards even know what a "Rhodes Scholar" is. Now my screen name happens to be the name of my Music Publishing Company, Recording Studio and my last name is Lenig. So if you got a problem with that you are barking up the wrong tree bud. I figured that was pretty easy to figure out.

"Rhodes Scholar? Didn't we trade that guy tah Arizona?"

/Jets fan'd

Edited by FightinIrishBills

Just a little good natured ribbing on what without the inside information appears to be quite a mouthful of letters. :lol: As for the Road scholar thing, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. I think people are just having some fun with it, especially given your initial assertion that you're not a Bills fan. You've been here since '08, so you probably realize this isn't even in the same league with some of the stupid things that get posted. :beer:

Distortion. Speaking for myself, I bashed the Obama economic team college professors, who don't live in the real world, came in and imposed their crackpot ideology on the country, failed, and then retreated right back to fantasy land at Harvard and Berkley. I am bashing them, and only them, because that's exactly what happened. Nobody said the entire Ivy League/Elite schools stink. What we did say: these people teach business/economics because their crackpot ideology prevents them from practicing it properly in the real world. The results of their foray into our world speak for themselves. :wallbash:

Yeah, trickle-down makes way way more sense.

Just a little good natured ribbing on what without the inside information appears to be quite a mouthful of letters. :lol: As for the Road scholar thing, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. I think people are just having some fun with it, especially given your initial assertion that you're not a Bills fan. You've been here since '08, so you probably realize this isn't even in the same league with some of the stupid things that get posted. :beer:

Thanks for the nice post! I am a huge Bills fan! (I lived through 1984 and 1985.) I went to Jets boards checking out stuff for this week and that is why I posted this. Go check out their boards.