As a long time season ticket holder, and for the first time ever...

Lv-Bills

I respect what Ralph has done in his lifetime. Period. He's been a great business man, and he's the only owner of our Buffalo Bills. Kudos Ralph. I'm not a Ralph basher. I kinda just went with what he's ever done. Great.

After today, with the Kelsay deal, I've pretty much lost all hope, and I don't respect anyone in the organization. I can't enjoy anything they do, because I don't believe in them. The person I respect most is Chan Gailey, as odd as that seems.

However, this organization is without direction. Period. They don't do anything well. They suck at customer service. Even with the uniforms, they find ways to screw up everything. It's just one thing after another. They don't get along with the local media because their feelings are hurt because they get bashed, in which they should.

It just seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. It's awful. For the first time ever, I wish Ralph would sell the team, so I can find out already whether or not the team will remain in Buffalo and have a competent front office. I'm ready to gamble, even though I believe the Bills will move. I'm ready to take the chance and find out.

This post really means nothing, except to say that I've been beaten down so bad by this organization that I'm ready to find out if the grass is greener on the other side.

Please do us a favor Ralph and move on. Sell the team to someone who will keep it in Buffalo, we'll build you a statue, and give us our damn team and dignity back.

Buffalo Bills tickets right now are worthless, and there's no end in sight. It's one bad move after another. If it honestly wasn't the best tailgating city in the NFL, I don't think anyone would go anymore. We all love to see our friends, and the atmosphere that FANS create. It would sure just be nice if the friggin Bills would do something to actually add to the NFL experience again.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree completely. I will still pull for the Bills. But they will not get better with ralph as the owner. We have to wait and find out if the team stays or goes after Ralph passes. I wont cheer for them if they go btw...

I believe in Jim Kelly. I have to. I hope he has his ducks in a row and steps in when the time comes.

I agree completely. I will still pull for the Bills. But they will not get better with ralph as the owner. We have to wait and find out if the team stays or goes after Ralph passes. I wont cheer for them if they go btw...

I believe in Jim Kelly. I have to. I hope he has his ducks in a row and steps in when the time comes.

Me too Zona. I'll still pull for them. I'll still follow them. I'll still probably, but it's not a lock, buy season tickets. BUT, for the first time ever, I'm willing to roll the dice and find out what the future of our team is. I mean really, I have no inkling, and I do have to admit I drive up from VA, but I have no inkling to attend any more games this season after this weekend.

I also am rooting for PIttsburgh and New England to have great seasons so that I can at least make some of my ticket money back selling them to Pats and Steelers fans. THat's awful to think that way, but jesus, come on. OUr reward today was an extension of Chris Fuggin Kelsay? Really Buddy Nix?

I respect what Ralph has done in his lifetime. Period. He's been a great business man, and he's the only owner of our Buffalo Bills. Kudos Ralph. I'm not a Ralph basher. I kinda just went with what he's ever done. Great.

After today, with the Kelsay deal, I've pretty much lost all hope, and I don't respect anyone in the organization. I can't enjoy anything they do, because I don't believe in them. The person I respect most is Chan Gailey, as odd as that seems.

However, this organization is without direction. Period. They don't do anything well. They suck at customer service. Even with the uniforms, they find ways to screw up everything. It's just one thing after another. They don't get along with the local media because their feelings are hurt because they get bashed, in which they should.

It just seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. It's awful. For the first time ever, I wish Ralph would sell the team, so I can find out already whether or not the team will remain in Buffalo and have a competent front office. I'm ready to gamble, even though I believe the Bills will move. I'm ready to take the chance and find out.

This post really means nothing, except to say that I've been beaten down so bad by this organization that I'm ready to find out if the grass is greener on the other side.

Please do us a favor Ralph and move on. Sell the team to someone who will keep it in Buffalo, we'll build you a statue, and give us our damn team and dignity back.

Buffalo Bills tickets right now are worthless, and there's no end in sight. It's one bad move after another. If it honestly wasn't the best tailgating city in the NFL, I don't think anyone would go anymore. We all love to see our friends, and the atmosphere that FANS create. It would sure just be nice if the friggin Bills would do something to actually add to the NFL experience again.

great post, and can't disagree with any of your points.

you are right that the only thing keeping most of the fans coming back at this point, are the other fans.

It's a indictment on the francise itself that so many fans are finally to the point of not caring anymore. Personally, last year's season opener was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. After sitting there shaking with rage for two hours, I realized I couldn't take it anymore. It's like a spouse that abuses you for many, many years, you just get so used to it that you don't see the dysfuntion anymore. I still love the Bills, I am happy when they win, but I don't get upset when you lose. In fact, I EXPECT them to lose now, and it's never been that way before last year.

I know alot of Bills fans take the stance that it's better to have the Bills with all thier flaws than to have the team move, but I am not sure I agree anymore. I think that if management is not serious about winning and doing everything possible to win, then it's better to move on somewhere else.

I can't believe I just said that. It's come to that point for me. Wow. And I thought 1985 was bad...

Edited by TheMadCap

I know alot of Bills fans take the stance that it's better to have the Bills with all thier flaws than to have the team move, but I am not sure I agree anymore. I think that if management is not serious about winning and doing everything possible to win, then it's better to move on somewhere else.

If the Bills ever did leave I do not know if I could ever care about football again. I do not spend more than an hour watching any other games during the week. I do not read articles about other teams. I some times will turn on the Puppy Bowl and forget to turn back to the Super Bowl. The only thing I ever like to watch with football is the strategies, NFL Matchup and the likes. Without the Bills I really would not care.

If they moved to LA I would loathe the NFL and be furious. LA has had too many chances to support an NFL team and will not do it. If it was Toronto I have already made myself understand believe realize give-up that it was the only thing left to do for the better of the team the way it had to be because Canada sucks.

I can't believe I just said that. It's come to that point for me. Wow. And I thought 1985 was bad...

I feel that way every time I come to this board, read a post, think about the team, everything...it hurts man.

Edited by jboyst62

I truly started to feel this way late last year -- their was a general feeling that the team had no direction at the top and/or just simply didn'r care. I haven't lived in WNY for 12 years but have made my way back for games once a year and have wasted thousands of dollars and hours watching these jokers/buying their crap-- sure the tailgating is fun and likely some of the best in the NFL...but what are we tailgating for? usually it's to watch a pro football game...not here.

While I'd love to say move to LA (i live in san Diego), I'd feel dirty supporting the LA (whomever). Buffalo deserves better and we as fans deserve better as well. It's pains me to say it but sell the freaking team ralph--I can handle rolling the dice and i think most of Buffalo could too at this stage (regarding keeping the team in Buffalo to a local group). These personnel moves are beyond hilarious, we're re-signing scrubs for $6M a year yet not signing free agents who are MASSIVELY better than guys we're resigning. We dont draft positions of need. It's a joke and I'm glad the national media has been taking a big huge sheet on us...we deserve it (well the FO does).

To those who say they can't watch anything else but the Bills , I feel bad for you, seriously. These Monday night games and other teams feature exciting, dynamic players on teams that can score or rush the passer with abandon. I at least got to see the glory years live but the kids who have been subjected to DECADES OF FAIL ...wow, I'm sorry.

Ok rant over, but to the OP, I'm on board.

If the Bills ever did leave I do not know if I could ever care about football again. I do not spend more than an hour watching any other games during the week. I do not read articles about other teams. I some times will turn on the Puppy Bowl and forget to turn back to the Super Bowl. The only thing I ever like to watch with football is the strategies, NFL Matchup and the likes. Without the Bills I really would not care.

If they moved to LA I would loathe the NFL and be furious. LA has had too many chances to support an NFL team and will not do it. If it was Toronto I have already made myself understand believe realize give-up that it was the only thing left to do for the better of the team the way it had to be because Canada sucks.

I feel that way every time I come to this board, read a post, think about the team, everything...it hurts man.

agree 100%. Hell, I barely care about football now. I watch maybe one hour of football a week, college and pro. I refuse to pay DirecTV 400 bucks to get kicked in the ballz every sunday by the BIlls, so I have found better things to do with my time, like spend it with my two year old son.

If the Bills did leave town, I would never, ever watch another NFL game again...

I agree with every single word of this. I've been thinking the same thing for a couple of weeks. This is getting really tough to take more so now than ever.

Someone said in a thread about a week ago that there is a strange dichotomy happening in Buffalo. We have a team in Buffalo because RW is alive, but his ownership is holding back the team's ability to succeed. This is a deep issue that requires some thought, but we know that RW is unable to make long term decisions, which all teams must be constantly doing. Prospective players and executives don't seem interested in working here and therein lies the problem: people want answers that the front office can't provide because they simply don't know when the inevitable will occur. I think RW, Littman, and the family know the plan, but few others do. Either way, that info ain't making it's way out.

Just hear to post in a spot on thread.

I live in LAs Vegas. Have been for 11 years. Haven't been to a bills game in buffalo since I moved. Also haven't missed a bills game in 20+. This extension is probably the most frustrated I've been with them in recent history, maybe ever (letting Joe Cribbs walk is up there). 6 million a year for 4 years for a player I was expecting to get cut 4 years ago. Blasphemy. Go ef yourself Ralph!

The amount of melodrama in this thread is off the charts.

Sure, I disagree with the extension, but Understand some things:

a) Kelsay is not getting overpaid by THAT much, and there isn't a salary cap this year.

b) The chances are low he'll even play for all four of those years

c) we don't know the exact terms of the deal, especially with regards to signing bonus

d) look at the rest of our linebackers.. if we didn't sign him we're going into the next season with Ellis and Maybin starting. No way do we fill in the rest in one off season, even if we can use some of this years draft picks.

Please take a deep breath, a step back, and just relax. No need to start the whole chicken little thing right now.

It's like some of you expect Nix to go in his time machine, and keep all the great defensive players we've let go and release all the crappy ones we're now stuck with. Is signing Chris Kelsay REALLY what put you over the edge? Ridiculous

Edited by infernus

I totally agree. We will never have a winner here again until we have another owner.

Be careful what you ask for. Things can be worse. A lot worse.

How does one get a lot worse than being hte worst team in the league, and one of the worst teams over the past decade?

Professional football may leave Buffalo? Professional football hasn't been in Buffalo for 5 or 6 years anyway. This franchise is pure amateur hour.