Trent or JP

Let's be honest, they are both terrible QB's. But let's break it down scientifically now that they are both gone. I'll start with one topic and everyone can add on.

Better Hair/Facial hair:

JP kept it clean most of his career but when he was put on the bench for good he went into total Jihad mode. The beard and long hair made him look like a homeless Zohan. So much so that I saw him at Mother's once and dropped a quarter in his Vodka and Tonic.

Trent's recent hair debacle looked as confused as he did trying to read a defense. No focus and all over the place. However, if he completes those chops into a full blown beard he looks like one of the Geico Caveman and takes the advantage but in true Trent form, he pusses out and checks down to this Elvis-y/Beeber look.

Advantage: JP Losman (NFL film guy's voice). The "Don't mess with Zohan" look was focused and it said something. He was protesting his benching and that hair/beard combo had "where's the bread-line" written all over it.

This isn't even close to me...

Long Ball:

JP - Threw it up a few times a game, sometimes got picked off, but also hit some bombs to Lee as well.

TE - Still not sure he has the arm strength to throw the ball past the line of scrimmage.

If nothing else watching JP was FAR more entertaining.

Oh man. They were both so bad. I'll take pre-Adrian Wilson Edwards over Losman. But Losman over post-Adrian Wilson Edwards. Losman held on to the ball too long and danced like Michael Jackson in the pocket. But he was often able to make something out of nothing. Edwards couldn't and wouldn't wing it like JP.

Yeah, tie.

Oh man. They were both so bad. I'll take pre-Adrian Wilson Edwards over Losman. But Losman over post-Adrian Wilson Edwards. Losman held on to the ball too long and danced like Michael Jackson in the pocket. But he was often able to make something out of nothing. Edwards couldn't and wouldn't wing it like JP.

Yeah, tie.

I was at that game..... It was bad... As soon as he got hit before Wilson even got off of him I looked to my wife and said there goes our QB... And i was right..

It's kinda funny because they were opposites. I prefer JP because occasionally he would wing it downfield and connect. At least he had ONE throw. Trent, dare I say it, managed the game better (not that he was so good at it, but JP was nowhere).

JP was more interesting too. I wanted to like him, Trent just seems bland.

Let's just be happy they are both gone.

Edited by Matthews' Bag