Injury Status of Poz

HeHateMe

I thought that he was on schedule to make it back for the Jets game this weekend. I think Poz had a tweak in his knee or something along those lines.

I hope he is back soon because I am sick of seeing Ellison being pushed 15 yards downfield and just too weak overall to be a linebacker in the NFL.

I thought that he was on schedule to make it back for the Jets game this weekend. I think Poz had a tweak in his knee or something along those lines.

I hope he is back soon because I am sick of seeing Ellison being pushed 15 yards downfield and just too weak overall to be a linebacker in the NFL.

I thought it was great when ellison, maybin and kelsey were all playing at the same time. No pass ruch and run over like sticks.

If Buddy and Chan really want to get rid of the dead weight Poz would be next.

I think some one in another thread talked about Whitner being a bust...well what about the Poz and Maybin Penn St connection.

Lets face it, I have seen gay guys hit on football players harder than they do.

No offense to the gay fans.

Edited by VADC Bills

If Buddy and Chan really want to get rid of the dead weight Poz would be next.

I think some one in another thread talked about Whitner being a bust...well what about the Poz and Maybin Penn St connection.

Lets face it, I have seen gay guys hit on football players harder than they do.

No offense to the gay fans.

Poz, while not an all-pro inside LB, is light years better than Maybin, and Whitner. Before him, 4/5 of the team would need to be released.

Edited by Spiderweb

is kawika out for the whole season??????

i know that he was injured but never really cared

until i saw ellison and maybin get pushed around like

school girls out there

Yes sadly, Mitchell is on IR. He would be a step up whether he played inside next to Poz, or at OLB. By far a better player than Kelsay, Davis, Ellison, or Maybin.

Yes sadly, Mitchell is on IR. He would be a step up whether he played inside next to Poz, or at OLB. By far a better player than Kelsay, Davis, Ellison, or Maybin.

I must admit after watching our defense yesterday, Kawika would be an upgrade. My god our LB's SUCK. Do they ever make a play? We could not contain the edge or the middle yesterday. Torbor, Davis, Ellison, Ellis, Kelsay, Maybin, they all suck. They have no power to dominate. It is as simple as that. And for the love of God, why is Brian Scott playing up in the box so much? He is just filler-he is wayyyy to small to play the role that we always have him in every single year. At least Poz has SOME skill. He can't move laterally, but he has SOME ability. BTW, I feel like crying when I see our linebackers are Ellison and Scott and the ends rushing are Ellis, Kelsay and Maybin. They just give you NOTHING. Kawika could at least rush the passer from a blitz position and occasionally get thru.

I must admit after watching our defense yesterday, Kawika would be an upgrade. My god our LB's SUCK. Do they ever make a play? We could not contain the edge or the middle yesterday. Torbor, Davis, Ellison, Ellis, Kelsay, Maybin, they all suck. They have no power to dominate. It is as simple as that. And for the love of God, why is Brian Scott playing up in the box so much? He is just filler-he is wayyyy to small to play the role that we always have him in every single year. At least Poz has SOME skill. He can't move laterally, but he has SOME ability. BTW, I feel like crying when I see our linebackers are Ellison and Scott and the ends rushing are Ellis, Kelsay and Maybin. They just give you NOTHING. Kawika could at least rush the passer from a blitz position and occasionally get thru.

about containing the edge- yesterday when the pats were running out the clock i couldnt help but notice them getting the edge every time, and every time i'd see torbor getting blocked out of the play. sigh.

Poz, while not an all-pro inside LB, is light years better than Maybin, and Whitner. Before him, 4/5 of the team would need to be released.

I would keep Whitner. He will take a shot and make a hit.

Whitner was not worth a #8 and Poz certaining not worth trading up and losing a pick for.

I would keep Whitner way before Poz. I think he a better tackler plays the run better and more reliable from week to week.

In the NE game Whitner was the only one hitting.

Poz over runs plays, get run over by opposing RB'b or TE's and never makes the tackle at the point of impact.

Neither can play the pass and none are worth keeping beyond the rookie contract.

Maybe I should start a thread Poz vs Whitner...then again why waste anyones time.