My Hunch- Trent Outta Here Today

BuffaloATL

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call it just another hunch (I previoulsy called Spiller signing his contract the day it happened) but I think Trent will be cut/traded today. Basing this on nothing other than a gut feeling.

Trent's gone.. see ya.. bring back JP?? lol... http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Trent-Edwards-released-by-Bills/01f3cf8a-37e3-41d9-b2c8-bc05e07df57c

oh no...your putting your lofty status at risk.....

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#14 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- kelly blue book

#4- farmers almanac

#5- nostradamus

#6- TMZ

#7- punxsutawney phil

#8- weatherman

#9- economist

#10- ESPN Insiders

#11- psychic

#12- momma pecoraro (added by matter2003)

#13- Thurman Thomas

#14- Skooby and sources deep within

I love this list, and the fact that Mama Pecoraro is still hanging in there. If ATL is correct, he will make a strong case to overtake NGU...simply due to recent activity.

Guess they couldn't get anything for him in a trade, which is not suprising. But why cut him?

I bet its about team attitude. No one wants to look at Trent and be reminded that he used to be number 1. Also frees up a spot. Maybe we can find some secondary talent.

Guess they couldn't get anything for him in a trade, which is not suprising. But why cut him?

You really have to ask "Why cut him?" after seeing his performances the last 2 years? Really?? That guy should never, ever, ever see the field of an NFL game ever again...