Urbick active over Meredith

Arkady Renko

He went to school in the city where I live. Some of my neighbors know his family and say he's a good kid. I hope he sticks, might make some new Bills fans! :)

Did he play today? I didn't see him, but wasn't looking either.

He went to school in the city where I live. Some of my neighbors know his family and say he's a good kid. I hope he sticks, might make some new Bills fans! :)

Did he play today? I didn't see him, but wasn't looking either.

He did play ar LT gave up a sack I think WECK has a article that mentions it I did not see that play

"I wonder if hell play tackle": Isn't that what it's been for the last two years?

I think he means Urbik not Bell... Meredith has been serving as Bell's understudy when he needs a breather as he continues to recover from the knee injury he suffered last season.

I think he means Urbik not Bell... Meredith has been serving as Bell's understudy when he needs a breather as he continues to recover from the knee injury he suffered last season.

I think he was referring to "hell," as in LT has been hell the last two years. He was making fun of the mis-punctuation.

I think he was referring to "hell," as in LT has been hell the last two years. He was making fun of the mis-punctuation.

Aaaahhh--- well, that's certainly been true.

I've grown accustomed to ignoring typos and grammar errors on message boards so it didn't register.