(OT) Psycho chicks we love(d) to drool over.

ICE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That chick in the BFS video wasn't Kitaen.

149306[/snapback]

You better check again. It IS her. I researched my ass of because it was bugging me. It's her. She was on VH1 a week or so ago hosting some shot deal about video chicks and smiled when they played that shot of her on the car. They played the white snake take then the BFS take.

I gotta go with Tawny Kitaen. BTW it IS Tawny Kitaen revamping her role on the hood of that car in the bowling for soup video '1985'!!!

I just checked out the video as well, she is still smokin hot, although on my computer it is a bit dark to see her face. The body is terrific tho. I'll vote for Tawny.

That is NOT Tawny Kitean in that video. I can't remember who but it was posted about a week ago or so. We already had this discussion and it was disproven. There was a link and everything. It's NOT Kitean though but who am I to argue with ICE. Nobody can ever win an argument with him. :doh:

I have to say "Nancy K". (last name kept private to protect me) A girl I went out with once. The next time I saw her was a happy hour joint. I was visiting with another girl I had dated a few times and really wanted to pursue.

Nancy K, comes over, pushes the other girl from behind and says, "why are you talking to my boyfriend. We are going to be getting married next year".

Needless to say, the girl I wanted to pursue never spoke to me again.

And due to desparate times, I dated Nancy K through that summer before I got tired of sleeping with one eye open.