Flutie is not the curse; It's me! Sorry bills nation

when i was a little chump i would "jinx" the games by singing and chanting dumb stuff like this

"the buffalo bills are the sorriest team in the world. the losers of the world"

"jim kelly is the dumbest and worse player in the world."

"thurman thomas is the stupidest dumbest guy in the world"

then they would have great games.

I chanted these silly songs during the superbowl years. NOT DURING THE SUPERBOWL. cause then i would be embarassed. then when i got to high school i didnt sing them anymore either. with maturity and girls....

the last playoff game vs tenn titans i remember i was watching by myself at home. my girlfriend at her house. and i would call her during the game. I REMEMBER specifically that game i was going to do my childish songs. but i thought to myself, "how can a grown guy continue to do this. either my team is good by themselves or they are going to suck. but i cant continue with my childish ways.?" i was 19 yrs old and growing up. having sXXXXX.

so i didnt do my dumb little song and have not done them since this day.

as lame as it seems. dont blame flutie. blame me!

by the way. no, i will not go back to singing these retarded songs. i would do them practically the whole game... i wouldnt even enjoy the freaking game that much.

when i was a little chump i would "jinx" the games by singing and chanting dumb stuff like this

I chanted these silly songs during the superbowl years. NOT DURING THE SUPERBOWL. cause then i would be embarassed. then when i got to high school i didnt sing them anymore either. with maturity and girls....

the last playoff game vs tenn titans i remember i was watching by myself at home. my girlfriend at her house. and i would call her during the game. I REMEMBER specifically that game i was going to do my childish songs. but i thought to myself, "how can a grown guy continue to do this. either my team is good by themselves or they are going to suck. but i cant continue with my childish ways.?" i was 19 yrs old and growing up. having sXXXXX.

by the way. no, i will not go back to singing these retarded songs. i would do them practically the whole game... i wouldnt even enjoy the freaking game that much.

You have an L.A. Clippers avatar... it's fine... I'm sure people will go slow with you. :w00t: :raybabbitt:

No need to sing them again.

Revealing the curse after all these years ends the curse.

I'm glad to hear you've turned the corner on your obsessive compulsive disorder. :thumbsup: Now, if you can escape the delusion of granduer that your actions actually have some cause and effect relationship with the universe you'll be all set!! ;)

I'm glad to hear you've turned the corner on your obsessive compulsive disorder. :thumbsup: Now, if you can escape the delusion of granduer that your actions actually have some cause and effect relationship with the universe you'll be all set!! ;)

1 outta 2 aint bad!

No need to sing them again.

Revealing the curse after all these years ends the curse.

i revealed to my wife. so i dont think it worked. we will probably still suck until i go back to them. WHICH I WONT.

Butterfly Effect.

But seriously. Bills fans have got to be some of the biggest damn headcases in the world.

I find myself changing jerseys when they suck hoping that a new jersey will change the way they play.

My wife thinks I'm insane. Tend to agree with her.

Well you can't possibly be enjoying them now!

Can you at least start singing the song during the draft so we stop picking RBs, DBs, midgit WRs and soft/puny LBs?

you say you wont sing again because you wont enjoy the game. I say, how can anyone watch this sorry @ss team and not be bored.. BORING TO WATCH

Boring? Really? I don't think I've ever been bored watching the Bills. Pissed, yes. Sad, sometimes. Excited, occasionally. Hopeful, always. Bored, never.

Why on earth do you watch if you are bored?

BTW: The Buffalo Bills are gonna kick the shizz outta the *Patriots this Sunday!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO

Boring? Really? I don't think I've ever been bored watching the Bills. Pissed, yes. Sad, sometimes. Excited, occasionally. Hopeful, always. Bored, never.

Why on earth do you watch if you are bored?

BTW: The Buffalo Bills are gonna kick the shizz outta the *Patriots this Sunday!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO

post-9997-016517000 1285389113_thumb.jpg

I fear that the cause of the Bills demise may actually be my son's fault.

He was born the week leading up to "Home run Throw Up".

:unsure:

Things sure haven't improved for Buffalo much since then, eh?

blaming the teams demise on your son now are we????

Well you can't possibly be enjoying them now!

Can you at least start singing the song during the draft so we stop picking RBs, DBs, midgit WRs and soft/puny LBs?

good point.

i would have to tell my family to leave the house... i'll think about it.

ps. i would be a freaking 30 yr old geyser singing a song i used to sing when i was 10!!!!!

my wife already thinks im childish and immature... maybe i have to sing the song in my head... i dont know. im starting to feel like im speaking with a therapist.