Since when it is acceptable to tea bag on the field?

Meark

I was so pissed when Matthews got his last sack and he made it a point to squat over Edwards on the ground and do a tea bagging move.. Since when did that become acceptable? I've seen the replay a few times and it pisses me off more every time I see it.. I have no problem with a little celebration to but to squat over another player like that is total BS.. He should be fined in my opinion... and he should have been penalized..

End rant..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so pissed when Matthews got his last sack and he made it a point to squat over Edwards on the ground and do a tea bagging move.. Since when did that become acceptable? I've seen the replay a few times and it pisses me off more every time I see it.. I have no problem with a little celebration to but to squat over another player like that is total BS.. He should be fined in my opinion... and he should have been penalized..

End rant..

And if Clay Matthews was a Buffalo Bill and did the same to Aaron Rodgers you'd love it. Just sayin'.

If one of our players did that I would be pissed because with the Bills luck our guy would probably get a penalty for it and the other team would get a first down.

I think one of our lineman should have flattened him right after that..

Edited by markinsd

If one of our players did that I would be pissed because with the Bills luck our guy would probably get a penalty for it and the other team would get a first down.

I think one of our lineman should have flattened him right after that..

Maybe next year Buddy will draft a guy who can flatten a guy who tea bags our QB.

Wait, that would be drafting for need.......

Most of the posters responses in this thread are as sad as the team they are supposedly fans of, so no big surprise there. We get what we deserve.

markinsd, it is not right, even for a team that gets laughed at.

Who would we have retaliate? That is the beauty of it, since most of our guys aren't what we'd describe as "great" losing one of them by reason of ejection would be acceptable.

Should the guy injure Matthews? No.

Should he beat the **** out of him in front of his home field fans with a late hit that drops him to the turf like a cheerleader after the play and slap him around like a little b****...hell yes.

They are not very good, but they are MY team and that is embarrassing.

GO BILLS!

Should he beat the **** out of him in front of his home field fans with a late hit that drops him to the turf like a cheerleader after the play and slap him around like a little b****...hell yes.

I would pay anything to see that kind of attitude on the Bills.

You are ablsolutely right: trying to injure a guy is way different than trying to hurt a guy.

I hope somebody brings he pain to the Pansies this Sun!!!!!!!!!!