Katy Perry's boobs pulled on Sesame Street

Beerball

Arthur Ashe:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eiBr8T8On0

I'll let you guess the decade based on appearance.

Other celebs who were on the Street in the 70s

The Pointer Sisters

Stevie Wonder

Lou Rawls

Jackie Robinson

Lena Horne

Billy Joel

and my favorite: Richard Pryor!!!

(who looks high even in his Sesame Street vid)

That's a partial list I found on the web. There were others in the 70s but also understand, the show was just getting traction in the 70s so naturally, there are more celebs now than then.

didn't Lennon do one show? Maybe that was the muppets.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who has absolutely no clue who she is?

Nope. More familiar with the puppet

Reminds me of my favorit line frome Spinal Tap:

"If I told them once I told them a thousand times the sign should read Spinal Tap, then puppet show." "I hope we've got a bigger dressing room than the puppets."

Nope.

Never heard of her before. Apparently she's a girl with boobs. Not particularly large ones either based on the video.

U must be old. Type "I kissed a Girl" on youtube and you will figure out soon enough

That funky video that was on Beavis and Butthead way back when? :blink:

Edited by KD in CT

Nope.

Never heard of her before. Apparently she's a girl with boobs. Not particularly large ones either based on the video.

and here I thought no one actually lived in caves...lol...you can't tune into any Top 40 radio station without hearing one of her songs

U must be old. Type "I kissed a Girl" on youtube and you will figure out soon enough

I imagine if we did that we'd find a video of a girl we've never heard of before singing a song we've never heard before. Old age is !@#$ing great!

and here I thought no one actually lived in caves...lol...you can't tune into any Top 40 radio station without hearing one of her songs

Top 40 radio stations?? Better to live in a cave than the malt shop.

And here I thought there weren't any grown, straight men that would actually listen to the horrible sh-- they play on Top 40 stations.

I'm 33 and I have heard of her name but not heard her music. I definitely do not listen to the Top-40 on the radio. I mainly stick to Classic Vinyl/Classic Rewind on Sirius, when I'm not tuned into Sirius NFL Radio.

Is she Steve Perry's daughter?

Ok I watched that whole damn thing wait for someone or something to pull on her boobs. Beerball, change the thread title!!! :angry:

I second the motion. The title led me to believe there was going to be some sort of wardrobe malfunction. Thanks for getting my hopes up and shattering them all withing 3 minutes :censored:

I don't tune into Top 40 radio stations and I know who she is...She was EVERYWHERE in the media when her first song (I Kissed a Girl) came out. I've heard the song that was in the Sesame Street bit as well, but I didn't know the name of it.

It's like Nickelback - people say, "I've never heard of them," but you've heard their music at one time or another (assuming that person hasn't REALLY been living in a cave... :) )

As the father of a 3 year old, and the husband of a 9 month pregnant wife, I watched, I have no problem with this.

Her boobs look ok, they are a bit small, but I would like to see more of them:D (when my son isn't watching)....(wife isn't watching too).....

As the father of a 3 year old, and the husband of a 9 month pregnant wife, I watched, I have no problem with this.

Her boobs look ok, they are a bit small, but I would like to see more of them:D (when my son isn't watching)....(wife isn't watching too).....

She has a nice body. Can't sing worth crap though. I heard her live and wow she was bad. Loved that first song though.

I don't tune into Top 40 radio stations and I know who she is...She was EVERYWHERE in the media when her first song (I Kissed a Girl) came out. I've heard the song that was in the Sesame Street bit as well, but I didn't know the name of it.

It's like Nickelback - people say, "I've never heard of them," but you've heard their music at one time or another (assuming that person hasn't REALLY been living in a cave... :) )

I have no doubt that I've heard something she's done, but there's no way that I would be able to identify it or her if she showed up on my tv. I haven't listened to very much radio in probably 10 years now and when I do have it on, it's definitely not those top 40 stations. But yeah, I have heard her name plenty of times.

Oh, and at 29, I'm guessing I'm not really old like b stein suggested.

Edited by shrader