( OT ) WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?

Talonz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are sound facts regarding the so-called SUV that show that the combination of high center of gravity, relatively tepid level of suspension sophistication, overly-wide tires with marginal tread design and rubber compounding, and almost universal rear and side vision dimishment especially at night due to darkened rear glass panels, that combine to contribute to crashes.

Not to mention the lemming-like purchasing habits of the easily-led, status-seeking marketplace.

My wife likes me, but that's about it... <_<

C'mon guys - where's your sensitviity for the TRUE victim here? There's a number of PERFECTLY reasonable explanations here:

1) the woman's probably mad about high gas prices, especially given the poor MPG of her SUV

2) this IS Golf and this IS Florida - there's lots of courses in FL and people take the game quite seriously out there.

3) Maybe she thought it was hail the SIZE of golfballs and it was coming down SO fast and furious she couldn't see where she was driving

4) She had just mad her 1st monthly payment since the hurricane season begane and was simply distraught about her investment being diminished by common vandals - and dare I ask were they minorities, or shudder, even Cuban refugees?

5) She was simply out of her head with the Dolphins sweep at the hands of the Bills...

There are sound facts regarding the so-called SUV that show that the combination of high center of gravity, relatively tepid level of suspension sophistication, overly-wide tires with marginal tread design and rubber compounding, and almost universal rear and side vision dimishment especially at night due to darkened rear glass panels, that combine to contribute to crashes.

Not to mention the lemming-like purchasing habits of the easily-led, status-seeking marketplace.

My wife likes me, but that's about it... <_<

149194[/snapback]

Not to mention that most of them are being driven by chicks who drove Honda Civics all their lives until they had a kid and suddenly got an Expedition, so they have absolutely no idea how to handle a vehicle of that size.

Not defending her AT ALL, but i can guaren-damn-tee that these boys didn't "accidentally" hit her vehicle, and then go over and "apologize"...

I betting they threw the ball at her car, hit it, she came over the yell, and they probably said something along the lines of "oh f-ck off you stupid b-tch!" ...

Either way, she shouldnt have ran them over, but come on...

Not defending her AT ALL, but i can guaren-damn-tee that these boys didn't "accidentally" hit her vehicle, and then go over and "apologize"...

I betting they threw the ball at her car, hit it, she came over the yell, and they probably said something along the lines of "oh f-ck off you stupid b-tch!" ...

Either way, she shouldnt have ran them over, but come on...

149252[/snapback]

There was no damage to the SUV and there was an eyewitness to it all. She's toast.

i can guaren-damn-tee that these boys didn't "accidentally" hit her vehicle, and then go over and "apologize"...

You can guaran-damn-tee it, eh?

I'm assuming you were there and saw the whole thing? Must have been quite a scene.

Or is this just another example of your incredible and unique insight into the human psyche brought about by your belief that everybody in the world obviously thinks and acts just like you do?-)

I'm assuming you were there and saw the whole thing? Must have been quite a scene.

Or is this just another example of your incredible and unique insight into the human psyche brought about by your belief that everybody in the world obviously thinks and acts just like you do?-)

149280[/snapback]

A little from column A, a little from column B.