Bills' Fans: Please remove the following sentences from your vocab

Buffaloed82

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 33 and 100% positive that if I was standing in front of you, you wouldn't be speaking like that. But, you're a tough talker behind a computer screen. And i bet you're either A. unemployed or B. working in one of the 1000s of amazing careers Buffalo has to offer. So I'm pretty sure it's time to go handle the dinner rush at whatever chain restaurant you work at in the Galleria. I know, I know people from Buffalo think PF Chang's is classy, I get it.

crossed the line there...you might want to show a little more class yourself

I'm 33 and 100% positive that if I was standing in front of you, you wouldn't be speaking like that. But, you're a tough talker behind a computer screen. And i bet you're either A. unemployed or B. working in one of the 1000s of amazing careers Buffalo has to offer. So I'm pretty sure it's time to go handle the dinner rush at whatever chain restaurant you work at in the Galleria. I know, I know people from Buffalo think PF Chang's is classy, I get it.

I dunno, Bob is like 6'10" 320...and just so you know, I'm pretty sure BobinSTL lives in Saint Louis.

Take these phrases out of your vocabulary:

"they need to bench (current QB) for (2nd/3rd string QB)"

"we need to trade for (high profile player bills will never trade for)

"our O-line blows"

"we need to just play lynch or spiller or jackson for the whole game"

"we need to run more"

"we need to pass more"

"we never blitz"

"we never throw down field"

"where is the play action?"

"we only throw check down passes"

"why didn't we draft (player who is doing better with another team, simply because they have a better organization)"

"starting ANY sentence with: "if we just had, if we could just or if they had just one more..."

These are all excuses for the main, glaring, obvious problem with the Buffalo Bills. They have a 91 year old owner. Let me say that slower and more deliberately...they have....a 91! year old owner. Picture all of the ,if any, 91 year olds you know? They don't know what day it is, they cant even drive anymore. Yet, we have a man RUNNING A FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE NFL. He doesn't care anymore about the organization. In fact, I can bet he's napping right now. Do not expect a competitive organization until that man sells the team. When you're a player, Buffalo is where you go to collect a check for a few years with little expectations of winning.

So you can sit on these boards and debate what's wrong with the team blah blah blah blah drafting/coaching/QB etc etc etc, but it's all just WHITE NOISE and ignorance, if you don't look at A. the culture of the team and B. who's running the show. No one is at the wheel!!!

PS. I hope this QB change has you watching/attending games for a few more weeks! It's definitely going to change the organization for years to come.

With the new board controls, I'd forgotten all about the ignore list. All good now!

Instead of bitching, crying, complaining, telling people what to say or not to say, endless debates about garbage players, bad trades and bad drafts and the general ineptness of the owner and front office, why don't we embrace the fact that we may be witnessing history? We could be only two games into the absolute worst season in the history of the NFL. Best the Bills can do is tie Detroit at 0-16. However, if they score fewer points and give up more than Detroit did, they can be considered the worst ever. I say we cheer for that and get behind this clueless, talentless, truly bad team and organization. A couple wins means nothing. Let's shoot for an o-fer, a big donut hole, the ultimate in suck. Let's cheer for an utterly disgraceful season. 0-16. BILLIEVE!

I just remembered why I hate teenagers.

Take a job outside of the city. Just be a silent observer. I love people weighing-in from 400 miles away, it's great. They come back 3x a year, but they have ways to change the team!! Shhhh.

You know they have this thing called Sunday Ticket,where you can watch football from ANYWHEREin the US.

I just remembered why I hate teenagers.

DC TOM

STL RICK

LA BOB

MINNESOTA JACK

MIAMI BILL

Anyone here still live IN Buffalo that has an opinion? No? Okay.

See you at the next game, Tom...no you'll be in DC, crap.

I guess us teenagers need to carry the team then, while the grown folk complain about them.

Take a job outside of the city. Just be a silent observer. I love people weighing-in from 400 miles away, it's great. They come back 3x a year, but they have ways to change the team!! Shhhh.

I heard there was a "brain drain" from Buffalo. You know, the intelligent people fleeing the area, leaving the stupid behind. Well, I never really believed that before. But you provide some strong evidence it might indeed be true.

Your 33? You really should be embarassed by your post then. I truly thought you were a kid. Hard to believe an adult, especially a big important one like you, would blast an old man like that.

You knock Buffalo ("1000's of amazing careers", "people from Buffalo think PF Chang's is classy") then you say I should not be aloud to post because I am not from there.

First of all I am from Buffalo and I go back there quite often and I attend games at RALPH WILSON STADIUM. Named after the guy you blasted for being old. The guy who has kept the team in one place, Buffalo, for 50 years. The only original owner left from the AFL. The one that Chris Berman presented to the NFL Hall of Fame.

DC TOM

STL RICK

LA BOB

MINNESOTA JACK

MIAMI BILL

Anyone here still live IN Buffalo that has an opinion? No? Okay.

See you at the next game, Tom...no you'll be in DC, crap.

I guess us teenagers need to carry the team then, while the grown folk complain about them.

I suspect your stay here will be brief, but highly entertaining.