Do you still want to trade Marshawn?

Maddog69

Joique Bell just announced on twitter that he is going to Philly.

"On the plane Heading to Philly....ur boy is a "EAGLE" now.....haha ''MAGIC MAN" "

crap. there goes that thought. Philly saw blood in the water, and knew the Bills were exploring a Lynch trade. This makes that a little harder to do.

So when the Bills snag players off of other team's practice squads, they are getting "castoff garbage that 31 other teams didn't want." But when a team signs a Bills practice squad player, all of a sudden they are grabbing this immense talent?

LMAO so the Bills drop the ball again. Could have traded Marshawn already and brought Bell up. Seems Nix is another 'great hire' by Ralph.

Easy now...killing Nix because he couldn't get a deal done isn't fair. There is another team involved, after all.

As for what I'd do, I'd still make the trade. I don't know if they can work out something straight up for Hawk (like some here want), but they could use draft picks. This team isn't going to the playoffs this year, so I'd still make a deal with Lynch and collect some draft picks at worst.

Edited by BuffaloWings

Joique Bell will be a very good RB in the NFL. Not for the Bills, unfortunately. We prefer sticking with people who don't really want to be here.

I will hold the very good player untill i see him play against players who are still in the NFL. Bell only played against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

LMAO so the Bills drop the ball again. Could have traded Marshawn already and brought Bell up. Seems Nix is another 'great hire' by Ralph.

Yes, Buddy Nix is an awful GM because he let this years Gibran Hamden go. The kid had a good preseason, against #3's. He is going to be a serviceable RB, but there was no way he would see the field this year, so good for him.

I will hold the very good player untill i see him play against players who are still in the NFL. Bell only played against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Yup. And he made it look even easier than probably was. The kid will be good.

On another note, I'm not quite that sure about Levi Brown who might become a Steeler this week. BUT, since the Bills are apparently in full rebuilding mode, I sure would rather be tossing these guys in the game than watch a bunch of proven underachievers take us nowhere.

Yes, Buddy Nix is an awful GM because he let this years Gibran Hamden go. The kid had a good preseason, against #3's. He is going to be a serviceable RB, but there was no way he would see the field this year, so good for him.

actually his preseason was mediocre at best. Hamdan was the Bills best QB in last preseason.. can't say the same for Brown. unfortunately, if the Bills were looking to trade Lynch, losing Bell probably does hurt. he could have made the team if we didn't already have 3 "bigtime" backs, and surely the plan was to bring him up if we did trade Lynch.

if eagles really signed him, it was probably no coincidence.

Edited by Brainiac72

actually his preseason was mediocre at best. Hamdan was the Bills best QB in last preseason.. can't say the same for Brown. unfortunately, if the Bills were looking to trade Lynch, losing Bell probably does hurt. he could have made the team if we didn't already have 3 "bigtime" backs, and surely the plan was to bring him up if we did trade Lynch.

if eagles really signed him, it was probably no coincidence.

Real hard to say how good or bad Brown was. But if you look at what he did at Troy, it's obvious that he at least has the attitude that we're missing at QB.

What is with the Bills and Eagles connection. Constant deals between these teams.

He used to be the GM there...that may be facilitating things a bit.