Vic was there for the taking

We Could have gotten Michael Vic off the street last year but Oh no the Bills were to pious to take some one of such low character. Now he is doing well just like he always has and we should have taken him when we had the chance.

I'd rather finish 0-16 than win a few games with Vick. :thumbdown:

Edited by K-No

Yeah because are QBs are so much better. At least Vic could escape the rush and make plays.

I didnt say our QB's are so much better now did I? No I didnt. The underlying point is that while Vick is great for the highlight reel, overall, he's not that great, combine his stats with his age, and his record (1 mistake away from a permanant ban)= PASS IMO.

And he's certainly not a long term solution.

I'd rather finish 0-16 than win a few games with Vick. :thumbdown:

Quit being so self-righteous, He was brought up that way and to him it was normal. We kill thousands of animals and gladly eat them because that is normal to us. He did his time and we should have picked him up. If we were really smart we have traded for Rothlisberger this spring if he was truly available, actually we should have drafted him instead of Lee Evans, always draft franchise QBs first and everything else latter.

Quit being so self-righteous, He was brought up that way and to him it was normal. We kill thousands of animals and gladly eat them because that is normal to us. He did his time and we should have picked him up. If we were really smart we have traded for Rothlisberger this spring if he was truly available, actually we should have drafted him instead of Lee Evans, always draft franchise QBs first and everything else latter.

thats awesome except he was off the board when we drafted

I didnt say our QB's are so much better now did I? No I didnt. The underlying point is that while Vick is great for the highlight reel, overall, he's not that great, combine his stats with his age, and his record (1 mistake away from a permanant ban)= PASS IMO.

And he's certainly not a long term solution.

So? bring Vic in win some games groom a good QB behind and when he is ready make him the starter.

thats awesome except he was off the board when we drafted

My mistake, I thought we picked Lee 11th.

oh the great overrated mike vick, with his 55% winning percentage, no back to back winning seasons, no 3000 yd passing seasons and career comp % hovering at 50%......PASS :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Dude, is this the only argument you have???

Newsflash...NONE of our QB's could even put up THOSE kind of numbers!

And, like I said...When was our last 3,000 yard passser?

Oh...and when was our last WINNING season???

Michael Vick was the ENTIRE Atlanta Falcons organization! He was THE ONLY REASON they EVER made the playoffs! Plus, he never had nowheres near the talent in Atlanta, that he would have had at his disposal in Buffalo.

I dont think Edwards, Fitzpatrick and Brohm COMBINED have a 55% winning percentage!

And I would rather have a QB who can complete 50% of his passes, move in the pocket and throw down field...than one who is pretty much on par with half the college QB's, and not far ahead of my old high school's varisty QB.

****...is Craig Nall still around? Will Jeff George come out of retirement?

Does JP Losman want to come back for a second go-round?

Come on people...accept that you were all wrong about Michael Vick! (And I am sure that, just like Tebow...You said Vick would never be an NFL Quarterback!? Well, Vick is a damn-good QB...and Tebow probably will be too...They BOTH are better than EVERYTHING we have!)

We Could have gotten Michael Vic off the street last year but Oh no the Bills were to pious to take some one of such low character.

Hello, Buffalo Barbarian! Your Ron Mexico name, the ultimate disguise, is Hunk Svalbard...

(link)

Yeah sure, the Bills - AND THIRTY OTHER TEAMS - "were to pious to take some one of such low character."

Vick played ONE game - against the DETROIT LIONS - and, according to you, "Now he is doing well just like he always has and we should have taken him when we had the chance." ????? :w00t:

Edited by The Senator

What are talking about? Ron Mexico?

How old are you? Do you ever read?

It is well-known, well-documented, old news, that - way before Vick was busted for brutally torturing and killing defenseless canines...

Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery...Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home...Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name 'Ron Mexico' and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the 'Mexico' alias--and perhaps other fake names--'for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment.'

Link - Your hero, doing 'well', just like he always has

Then there's the marijuana charges, the watch stealing charges, the fake-water-bottle/stolen-jewelry-stash-box incident, etc.

Yes, Vick's 'doing well, just like he always has'! :rolleyes:

Here - this always provides hours of amusement for the kids and all their friends...

The Ron Mexico Name Generator

post-2970-042174500 1284971052_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

How old are you? Do you ever read?

Way before he tortured and brutally killed defenseless canines...

Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery...Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home...Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name 'Ron Mexico' and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the 'Mexico' alias--and perhaps other fake names--'for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment.'

Link - Your hero, doing fine, just like he always has

This always provides hours of amusement the kids and all their friends...

The Ron Mexico Name Generator

How old are you? I have read more than you ever thought about and certainly don't spend my time reading the latest about sports police blotter.

If we use your logic we would have to get rid of half the league. We will all stand before the judgement seat of Christ, will you be ready?

How old are you?

Ageless, and timeless, but fortunate enough to have a Jesuit secondary education and a Cornell AB (Arts & Sciences '81).

I have read more than you ever thought about and certainly don't spend my time reading the latest about sports police blotter.

Highly unlikely. In fact, your reference to Vick's "doing well,like he always has" belies your total ignorance of Vick's long and well-known history of criminality and recidivism.

If we use your logic we would have to get rid of half the league.

Huh??? WTF are you talking about? Including actives, practice squads, and injured-reserves, there are just over 2000 professional football players in the NFL - I don't remember advocating the elimination of any of them. I only intimated that I wouldn't want a scumbag like Vick playing for the Bills. (But you're saying, apparently, that fully "half the league" - over 1000 players - are guilty of the same type of heinous criminal behavior as Vck??? Wow...where'd you read that????)

We will all stand before the judgement seat of Christ, will you be ready?

Sorry, Reverend Barbarian, but that's nothing more than a classic Protestant diversionary admonition - and I fail to see the relevence of anyone's religious beliefs on Two Bills Drive/The Stadium Wall! :rolleyes:

Ageless, and timeless, but fortunate enough to have a Jesuit secondary education and a Cornell AB (Arts & Sciences '81).

Highly unlikely. In fact, your reference to Vick's "doing well,like he always has" belies your total ignorance of Vick's long and well-known history of criminality and recidivism.

Huh??? WTF are you talking about? Including actives, practice squads, and injured-reserves, there are just over 2000 professional football players in the NFL - I don't remember advocating the elimination of any of them. I only intimated that I wouldn't want a scumbag like Vick playing for the Bills. (But you're saying, apparently, that fully "half the league" - over 1000 players - are guilty of the same type of heinous criminal behavior as Vck??? Wow...where'd you read that????)

Sorry, Reverend Barbarian, but that's nothing more than a classic Protestant diversionary admonition - and I fail to see the relevence of anyone's religious beliefs on Two Bills Drive/The Stadium Wall! :rolleyes:

Maybe you should read the real history of the jesuits and why they have been kicked out of every country they have been in but ours.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

http://www.chick.com/catalog/catholicism.asp