Clay Matthews

BillsNYC

Maybin is the worst #1 pick of the decade. At least most folks were fooled by Mike Williams. Just look at the guys we passed on including Matthews & Oher. I remember saying to folks at the draft party in NYC that year "I don't care who we draft, as long as it isn't that undersized one year wonder from Penn St"

11 Bills Aaron Maybin DE

12 Broncos Knowshon Moreno RB

13 Redskins Brian Orakpo DE

14 Saints Malcolm Jenkins CB

15 Texans Brian Cushing OLB

16 Chargers Larry English DE

17 Buccaneers Josh Freeman QB

18 Broncos Robert Ayers LB

19 Eagles Jeremy Maclin WR

20 Lions Brandon Pettigrew TE

21 Browns Alex Mack C

22 Vikings Percy Harvin WR

23 Ravens Michael Oher OT

24 Falcons Peria Jerry DT

25 Dolphins Vontae Davis CB

26 Packers Clay Matthews OLB

I was at the Ralph for the draft party. When our pick rolled around I was delighted to see Orakpo was still on the board. I thought for sure we'd take him. He was the perfect fit and a great prospect. Experienced, productive, polished, consistent, workout warrior. Needless to say I was disappointed when we passed on him. Even moreso now that Maybin is useless and Orakpo is a contributor.

TT made a GREAT move to get Matthews. Definitely the best pick by Thompson after Rodgers. I was really happy when TT moved up to get Matthews. He's exceeded everybody's expectations by leaps and bounds.

Matthews is pure beast. 6 sacks in 2 games. WOW! He's working on his DPOY award.

Edited by Murgen

Does it really harm this team to just let Maybin play most snaps? Maybe, just maybe, he can improve if he sees the field a lot? Or am I talking crazy?

I agree -Play him - Kelsay's a waste

No proof Matthews is a juicer. But, if you believe that it must make it hard to watch any NFL game

All I know is that he is unbelievable - and he makes me want to get out my old Iron Maiden albums

Maybin is the worst #1 pick of the decade. At least most folks were fooled by Mike Williams. Just look at the guys we passed on including Matthews & Oher. I remember saying to folks at the draft party in NYC that year "I don't care who we draft, as long as it isn't that undersized one year wonder from Penn St"

11 Bills Aaron Maybin DE

21 Browns Alex Mack C

Of course, any of those players would suck on this team, including Matthews...since, you know, it's the Bills. Since when have they developed any talent?

Your taking crazy because Maybin cannot play the run.

agreed....but it's not like Kelsay can cover either.

I have to agree with the original poster. Just put him (maybin) out there and prove definitively that he blows and cut his rear after this year. Colossal error for the franchise. We should just get it over with.

Q: why are you here, other than to be a troll?

Go celebrate the win with your Packer friends.

Since when am I'm trolling? I never said one thing bad about the bills! I dare you to find a post of mine that is negative. And I did change that statement cause it was meant as a joke, but I realize it would come across badly. I realize tempers are short, so I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut. My bad.

11 Bills Aaron Maybin DE

21 Browns Alex Mack C

Thx. Seeing this list makes me feel sick. Most of these guys are playing pivotal roles on their teams now. Oh well...At least we got Jarius last year.