Notre Dame vs. Michigan is going into OT

Steely Dan

Now that was awesome!

Particularly sweet because I really hate ND! It took me a split second to realize what they were doing and then he caught it and was just gone, nobody near him. It was pretty amazing when it all finally sank in. It looked like nobody on ND was prepared for something like that.

That's a classic example of; "If it works you're a genius." "If it fails you're an idiot."

Particularly sweet because I really hate ND! It took me a split second to realize what they were doing and then he caught it and was just gone, nobody near him. It was pretty amazing when it all finally sank in. It looked like nobody on ND was prepared for something like that.

That's a classic example of; "If it works you're a genius." "If it fails you're an idiot."

Now you can go back and change the tread title to correct "Michigan" to "Michigan State"

*Sigh* Go commiserate with the Pets* fans that think the Giants got an unfair clock advantage against NE*.

:lol:

Haha hey man, I don't like gripers as much as the next guy. But that clock CLEARLY was at zero before the ball was snapped. Add to the fact that those referees wouldn't know a holding call if they were being felt up themselves by Sparty's O-line, and it was just an awful job by the Big 10 crew.

Haha hey man, I don't like gripers as much as the next guy. But that clock CLEARLY was at zero before the ball was snapped. Add to the fact that those referees wouldn't know a holding call if they were being felt up themselves by Sparty's O-line, and it was just an awful job by the Big 10 crew.

At least they're sending someone to clear all this poor officiating up.

If you want to B word about conference officiating, join one first.

Stupid game to lose. Kelly made some weird choices (again). We put the ball on the turf like we did, we deserve to get beat. Plus our OLBs are ridiculously weak and our safeties are injured and exhausted. And it's not going to get any easier next week.

This is the kind of game you are supposed to take care of so a....ahem....lapse by the refs in a crucial moment doesn't even matter.

post-543-056133900 1285075390_thumb.jpg

Edited by bartshan-83

Stupid game to lose. Kelly made some weird choices (again). We put the ball on the turf like we did, we deserve to get beat. Plus our OLBs are ridiculously weak and our safeties are injured and exhausted. And it's not going to get any easier next week.

This is the kind of game you are supposed to take care of so a....ahem....lapse by the refs in a crucial moment doesn't even matter.

post-543-056133900 1285075390_thumb.jpg

As much as I would have liked a flag, refs in both college and the NFL are pretty consistant in giving the offense a half-second leeway on the play clock. This was more like three quarters of a second, but I still can't pin that one on the zebras. Coaching staff didn't have them ready for the fake.