Mallet on ESPN right now

DrDawkinstein

I'm not interested in any QB at this point of the season. We'll see who shakes out at the end. Starting up these discussions at this point is really only valid in terms of the Bills drafting if you care about whether or not your QB has really cute butt.

Could you imagine the TBD outrage is Bills said anything about a specific QB right now? There would be rage about incompetence that they'd 'already' made their choice. Luck fans would be battling Mallet fans and Tebow fans would jumping out of windows.

I'm not interested in any QB at this point of the season. We'll see who shakes out at the end. Starting up these discussions at this point is really only valid in terms of the Bills drafting if you care about whether or not your QB has really cute butt.

Could you imagine the TBD outrage is Bills said anything about a specific QB right now? There would be rage about incompetence that they'd 'already' made their choice. Luck fans would be battling Mallet fans and Tebow fans would jumping out of windows.

I assure you the Bills scouts are watching every one of his games, and they are watching right now. Just because they don't tell us what they think of Mallet doesn't mean they aren't forming their opinion just as we are. This discussion is completely valid and watching Mallet is relevant.

Edited by Buffalonian-at-Heart

I assure you the Bills scouts are watching every one of his games, and they are watching right now. Just because they don't tell us what they think of Mallet doesn't mean they aren't forming their opinion just as we are. This discussion is completely valid and watching Mallet is relevant.

Yeah, plus Buddy likes the SE guys, you know damn well he's checking this game out right now.

Ryan Mallet will be awful in the NFL...I'd much rather have the Murray kid for the 'dawgs!

Helluva job by the kid to get this team back into the game and tie it up in the 4th. Wish I was watching the game....I'm at work though so I have to settle for "watching" it online <_<

Ryan Mallet will be awful in the NFL...I'd much rather have the Murray kid for the 'dawgs!

Helluva job by the kid to get this team back into the game and tie it up in the 4th. Wish I was watching the game....I'm at work though so I have to settle for "watching" it online <_<

Murray's style is much more to my liking... just don't care for the big Gomer with the huge arm who can't move like Drew(not saying that is Mallett yet, still need to see more)

Murray's style is much more to my liking... just don't care for the big Gomer with the huge arm who can't move like Drew(not saying that is Mallett yet, still need to see more)

Murray looks like he's going to be a player. Pretty impressive stuff for only his 3rd game!

Mallett sucks...he's Drew II, but won't be as good

Though Murray looked like Trent there ouch.

Yep, that short red streak that went backwards on the screen looked just like it does when Trent is out there :lol:

I think you should read the post again. I did not say they were not watching and evaluating. I said it would be silly to make a premature opinion bases on this point of the season.

It's entirely relevant to discuss him and his performance. Many people have little interest in that though and want another way to express their frustration about the Bills.

Mallett sucks...he's Drew II, but won't be as good

I don't see the statue comparison. Mallett can move his feet in the pocket, makes nice throws on the move, does not have Drews roundhouse motion, no patting the ball. I see more of a Rivers/Flacco comparison; tall enough to see the field yet can move it he needs to and most importantly Mallett's ball gets there in a hurry with very little air under it. WHo knows if he nakes it in NFL or not, he will be a better choice than Locker.