Bills fans aren't the only ones freaking after 1 loss

The Senator

Something about a 'headset' buried in the article sounded vaguely familiar, too...

'Week 1 and Coach Wade already has his Dallas Cowboys flirting with joke status...'

Link - Time for Wade Phillips to start acting like a head coach

Wow, and after only one game - close one too! :rolleyes:

Edited by The Senator

Something about a 'headset' buried in the article sounded vaguely familiar, too...

'Week 1 and Coach Wade already has his Dallas Cowboys flirting with joke status...'

Well, since the Bills are going to have a pretty bad year.........the freaking out on this board is going to reach epic proportions.

I think I am in love.

I'm sayin'! Seriously!!!

That chick is a riot!

'Jennifer Floyd Engel is a Baby Mama now, but the Little Ball of Hate still comes out to play when necessary. (And LBOH is a sanctioned nickname given by Star-Telecolleague Randy Galloway, not a life philosophy just fyi.) Engel has covered Cowboys, Stars, Rangers, Mavs, Frogs and Dragons since her S-T arrival back in 1997. But the fun really began when she became a columnist in 2003. Sports opinions? She’s never short of them. And love her or Hate her, she’ll be just another one of the boys.'

Link - Little Ball of Hate (LBOH)

Could you imagine if she was a Bills fan??? Definitely The Senator's type of gal... B-)

If anyone should be blamed it's Alex Barron, their starting RT. The guy had 5 or so penalties called on him with the last one being the nail in the coffin holding penalty. Fire the true problem. Let's not forget Garrett and his tard play-calling @ the end of the 1st half. C'mon now.

If anyone should be blamed it's Alex Barron, their starting RT. The guy had 5 or so penalties called on him with the last one being the nail in the coffin holding penalty. Fire the true problem. Let's not forget Garrett and his tard play-calling @ the end of the 1st half. C'mon now.

But "firing" Barron or chiding Garrett are both Wade's responsibility. He is ducking it, as usual.

But "firing" Barron or chiding Garrett are both Wade's responsibility. He is ducking it, as usual.

Is it really? I think Jerry Jones runs that team more than Wade does. He has really ever since Barry Switzer was on the sidelines.

I love this quote from the above article:

"The problem is saying "I'm responsible" is not the same as actually taking responsibility. That requires an action, making oneself responsible that the necessary changes are made not simply saying "my bad" in defeated voice."

Oh, how true those words are.

Well, since the Bills are going to have a pretty bad year.........the freaking out on this board is going to reach epic proportions.

As well it should. I don't understand how the fans are being labeled as "freaking out after 1 game". Are you serious? try 160 games, no playoffs and a team that looks worse than last year. I don't think it's fair to put it on the fans, put it on the Bills to give us something to cheer about.

Man, I kind of miss Wade's press conferences in a masochistic kind of way.

uhh, I think we played, uh, pretty well, uh consistent-wise.

I kind of miss Bruce Smith's...

"Well...on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say we played about average..."

Edited by The Senator

Never quite understood those who panic after only one game.

Is it really? I think Jerry Jones runs that team more than Wade does. He has really ever since Barry Switzer was on the sidelines.

True enough, but that only reinforces the reporter's point that Wade is not a true head coach. Nice fella, but in way over his head(phones).

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)

Loves sports, speaks her mind, and has that wholesome, fun, athletic, well-scrubbed girl-next-door look that totally belies a mouth like a trucker that used to be a sailor...I love gals like that! :beer:

Yep.....she's VERY good and her work is equal to that of Lori Chase.