The Perfect Women ??

T master

O.K. what could be more perfect than a women that loves & lives for football . I think that's what every man dreams of , with that being said who is your pick for the perfect women in the media ??

#1) Suzy Kolber ESPN

#2) Michelle Tafoya M.N.F

#3) Andrea Krammer NBC S.N.F

So who's your pick for top lady in the media that covers the NFL ???

My pick has always been Suzy, she not only knows her craft and can hang with the guys, but she is drop dead gorgeous !!! :blush:

O.K. what could be more perfect than a women that loves & lives for football . I think that's what every man dreams of , with that being said who is your pick for the perfect women in the media ??

#1) Suzy Kolber ESPN

#2) Michelle Tafoya M.N.F

#3) Andrea Krammer NBC S.N.F

So who's your pick for top lady in the media that covers the NFL ???

My pick has always been Suzy, she not only knows her craft and can hang with the guys, but she is drop dead gorgeous !!! :blush:

I met Suzi at an ESPN Party during the Superbowl here in San Diego in 1998 (Green Bay Vs. Denver). I was at a party in downtown, you could climb out onto the roof of the apartment. I was up there and noticed a fancy party that I thought I could make my way into by crossing from one roof to the next and lowering myself down...I made it and no one noticed me sneak in. It turns out it Was ESPN's Pre-SuperBowl party. I recognized Suzi, so I chatted her up a bit. She was very friendly and open to talking sports. We chatted for a while, I mentioned I was a Bills fan, and she told me that she thought the recent Flutie pick up was going to be a great move ( I hadnt even heard about the pick up at that point) After some time, Stuart Scott rolled up and it sort of seemed like he was "with her"...either that or he thought I was a weirdo and was just watching her back! Who knows...either way , she was very cool , and really cute too. Suzi I mean, not Stuart.

Edited by BuffaloWest

You would hate Mad Men

Thinking again about my post... I guess it is ok to say that someone is attractive, but it just pisses me off how ESPN and other networks seem to only hire skimpy bimbos that arn't as good as some others in their analysis.

When I'm watching the Bills I just don't really care to see some woman who thought that the Pats played the Jets in the SB a few years ago (http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wirestory?id=11624750&page=3)

Thinking again about my post... I guess it is ok to say that someone is attractive, but it just pisses me off how ESPN and other networks seem to only hire skimpy bimbos that arn't as good as some others in their analysis.

When I'm watching the Bills I just don't really care to see some woman who thought that the Pats played the Jets in the SB a few years ago (http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wirestory?id=11624750&page=3)

Fair enough

I met Suzi at an ESPN Party during the Superbowl here in San Diego in 1998 (Green Bay Vs. Denver). I was at a party in downtown, you could climb out onto the roof of the apartment. I was up there and noticed a fancy party that I thought I could make my way into by crossing from one roof to the next and lowering myself down...I made it and no one noticed me sneak in. It turns out it Was ESPN's Pre-SuperBowl party. I recognized Suzi, so I chatted her up a bit. She was very friendly and open to talking sports. We chatted for a while, I mentioned I was a Bills fan, and she told me that she thought the recent Flutie pick up was going to be a great move ( I hadnt even heard about the pick up at that point) After some time, Stuart Scott rolled up and it sort of seemed like he was "with her"...either that or he thought I was a weirdo and was just watching her back! Who knows...either way , she was very cool , and really cute too. Suzi I mean, not Stuart.

Can't imagine how he'd think that... i mean, you only hopped over roof tops and lowered yourself into their party.