Ryan Grant out vs. BIlls

anircam

Ironic- I have Fred Jackson backing him up on my fantasy team.

so am i :D

Aaron Rodgers is going to eat us alive in the passing game. He plays very well against a pash rush and we have none. Over/under on 300 yards and 3 touchdown passes?

over on both

Just heard on ESPN he will not play this weekend.

The update is that Grant is gone for the year. (kffl.com)

Packers | Ryan Grant done for the year

Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:51:30 -0700

Green Bay Packers RB Ryan Grant (leg, ankle) will miss the rest of the season with right leg and ankle injuries, according to FOXSports.com's Jay Glazer. Grant will be placed on the Injured Reserve list. ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Grant will have surgery to fix a torn ligament in his ankle that will have him on crutches for 10 to 12 weeks. He will also have a screw inserted into his lower leg to help the injury heal, according to NFL.com's Steve Wyche.

Edited by richNjoisy

The update is that Grant is gone for the year. (kffl.com)

Packers | Ryan Grant done for the year

Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:51:30 -0700

Green Bay Packers RB Ryan Grant (leg, ankle) will miss the rest of the season with right leg and ankle injuries, according to FOXSports.com's Jay Glazer. Grant will be placed on the Injured Reserve list. ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Grant will have surgery to fix a torn ligament in his ankle that will have him on crutches for 10 to 12 weeks. He will also have a screw inserted into his lower leg to help the injury heal, according to NFL.com's Steve Wyche.

If I am the Bills, I am on the phone with Green Bay today about trading one of our RB's. Green Bay has a legit Super Bowl chance this year; they would be crazy not to trade picks to get a guy like Lynch or Fred Jackson. Brandon Jackson is not good, and maybe except for Willie Parker (who I heard looked really bad), there isn't much talent on the waiver wire out there.

If I am the Bills, I am on the phone with Green Bay today about trading one of our RB's. Green Bay has a legit Super Bowl chance this year; they would be crazy not to trade picks to get a guy like Lynch or Fred Jackson. Brandon Jackson is not good, and maybe except for Willie Parker (who I heard looked really bad), there isn't much talent on the waiver wire out there.

Nix better be on the phone with Ted Thompson right now.

Apparently, Packer fans want this to happen. They're mentioning trading AJ Hawk for Lynch. Hawk lost his job to Clay Matthews and is only running on special teams

Edited by buffaloaggie

I got him this morning when I heard Grant was iffy.

Fantasy Rule #1: always bet against the Buffalo Bills.

There's no waiver wire period in your league? The jobless insomniac must always win your league.

I agree with the your fantasy rule #1. Somehow I had a stretch last year of going three straight weeks against the starting running back facing the Bills each week. It was dreadful.

Nix better be on the phone with Ted Thompson right now.

Apparently, Packer fans want this to happen. They're mentioning trading AJ Hawk for Lynch. Hawk lost his job to Clay Matthews and is only running on special teams

Without hesitation, pull the trigger.

Trading a 3rd string running back for a starter on your revamped 3-4 defense would be ideal.

There's no waiver wire period in your league? The jobless insomniac must always win your league.

I agree with the your fantasy rule #1. Somehow I had a stretch last year of going three straight weeks against the starting running back facing the Bills each week. It was dreadful.

Seriously, it pays fantasy-wise to be a Bills fan. I look to make trades for players playing the Bills in weeks 14-16 of the regular season. I also look for waiver wire pick-ups to play the Bills if I otherwise have a bad match-up to get around. For instance, this past week, I strongly considered picking up the Miami defense, and Chad Henne (ended up snagging Tenn Def and Orton instead).

My opponent this week started CJ Spiller (whom he used a 4th round pick on). I started Arian Foster (whom I used a 6th round pick on).

I love the Bills, but you got to do what you got to do....