Official Trent Edward Haters Sign Up Page

BobDVA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you professional evaluators who "signed on to the hate" saw the game in person?

How much time did Edwards have in the pocket? How were the receivers doing getting open? Was Chad Henne lighting it up? Just asking.

I was at the game and I believe the loss was a team effort. Cornell Green is a turnstile and the receivers are not hustling.

Sir, this is the official Trent Edwards haters sign up page, I do believe the Trent Edwards ball washer thread is in another location.

I hate to admit this. At the end of the game I was actually rooting for him to get hurt.

He can't even throw a Hail mary!?!!

Not to worry, I think Mr. Matthews will do to Edwards what he did to Kolb today. But I will not root for it to happen.

Funny how this is a hate trent forum, but no one has commited on how terrible the run game was... or how completely terrible the blocking was. It must be super easy to blame one person.. who are u people kidding, the whole offense sucked. Get over ur hatred, the guy is the only one who scored a td. Jesus.

The whole offense sucking can have their own thread, this one is for Trent. and we are kidding you Wayne!

Hate? Nah.

But does TE suck? Yeah.

It is not a hate him personally thing, it is a hate him as our Quarterback thing.

I HATE TRENT EDWARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the f-u smiley? :angry:

It warms my heart to here you say that.

Losman had some positive characteristics and seemed to like being a Bill. He also was a football fan. I don't think Edwards ever even watches football or he would realize you have to throw the ball downfield. Fat, lazy and stupid is no way to go through the season. Please cut him.

I need your spirit thebug you apparently are not a Bills fan or you didn't witness the horror we all saw today from that P.O.S Trent Edwards but at least your humor gave me a reason to smile..

Believe me I am a huge Bills fan. I live in Canada (5 hrs from OP) and I have been a season ticket holder for 8 years. You will have to forgive me if I have a different perspective on today's game. For one thing I pretty much expected that from Edwards , so no huge surprise. Also, I missed today's home opener because my father in law is on life support as we speak and right now, football is not really a big deal in the big scheme of things and humor helps.

As of Friday afternoon I was to be in Buffalo hopefully enjoying a great start to the season, instead I am at home with my children while my wife is 4 hours away standing beside her father's hospital bed hoping for the best. So I guess I am just trying to put things in perspective this evening, but trust me, I still feel the pain of being a Bills fan right now and witnessed the horror today as well. I am hoping that is the only horror I have to deal with. Cheers!

I'm officially done with Cinco. There has to be someone on this forum that is into criminal activities. Can't you find Trent and stab him for us please?

Trent, I hope you are a member of this forum and read this. I hope you get so injured you cannot play ever again!!!!!

I'm officially done with Cinco. There has to be someone on this forum that is into criminal activities. Can't you find Trent and stab him for us please?

Trent, I hope you are a member of this forum and read this. I hope you get so injured you cannot play ever again!!!!!

Wow. You realize this is just a game, right?

The man is a loser. You can see it in his eyes on TV. What I can't understand is how he manages to fool NFL coaches one after another who keep thinking he will be great. Whatever that is, Rob Johnson had it, Jeff George had it for awhile and JP Losman has it to this day.

Mark my words, TE has a lot of years left in the NFL. I just hope they're not in Buffalo.

The man is a loser. You can see it in his eyes on TV. What I can't understand is how he manages to fool NFL coaches one after another who keep thinking he will be great. Whatever that is, Rob Johnson had it, Jeff George had it for awhile and JP Losman has it to this day.

Mark my words, TE has a lot of years left in the NFL. I just hope they're not in Buffalo.

Trent Edwards: Holding clipboards in the NFL for the next 12years.