LAMP

Bill from NYC

The last Bills game I missed was against Atlanta. They won, and Quinn Early caught the winning pass. I will be on a plane to Little Rock, Arkansas for more training. :wallbash: It's a 2 week course, but somehow (and I don't know how), I am going to find a place that shows the Bills, and take a cab to see the game, notebook in hand. Also....

1) Thanks yet again to SDS and the mods for allowing me to post here. I for one like this site more in the offseason, especially around the draft, than during the season. Thank you all for the dialogue, especially those with opposing views on how to build a football team.

2) Being in Arkansas, I will try to see Ryan Mallet at the very least on TV and report back. I never talk that much about QBs, right? But I have a feeling about this kid. He MIGHT (I said MIGHT) be as talented as Marino. Seriously, he throws 50 yard posts with very little air under them. I'll report back what I see.

3) Everyone enjoy the game; my best to all. :)

4) Squish the fish!!! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last Bills game I missed was against Atlanta. They won, and Quinn Early caught the winning pass. I will be on a plane to Little Rock, Arkansas for more training. :wallbash: It's a 2 week course, but somehow (and I don't know how), I am going to find a place that shows the Bills, and take a cab to see the game, notebook in hand. Also....

1) Thanks yet again to SDS and the mods for allowing me to post here. I for one like this site more in the offseason, especially around the draft, than during the season. Thank you all for the dialogue, especially those with opposing views on how to build a football team.

2) Being in Arkansas, I will try to see Ryan Mallet at the very least on TV and report back. I never talk that much about QBs, right? But I have a feeling about this kid. He MIGHT (I said MIGHT) be as talented as Marino. Seriously, he throws 50 yard posts with very little air under them. I'll report back what I see.

Safe travels hopefully you can catch a replay.

I travel a lot too.

I think you will find a sports bar in Little Rock that will play the game. Good luck,

dont feel dumb. i didnt know either.

by the way. why would anyone use it?

look at me post? why? for what?

lamp should be replaced with cfa

CRYING FOR ATTENTION

ps. OP, safe travels and keep lamping.

don't ask

don't tell

some things are better off left alone

belinda