BAC?

ieatcrayonz

Now that I think about it, Brady obviously was driving recklessly. King Roger does not need an arrest, much less a conviction, to suspend somebody who casts a negative light on the NFL. I therefore submit that Brady should be suspended from playing some number of games at the start of this season. Three games sounds like a good number to me! :thumbsup:

Now that I think about it, Brady obviously was driving recklessly. King Roger does not need an arrest, much less a conviction, to suspend somebody who casts a negative light on the NFL. I therefore submit that Brady should be suspended from playing some number of games at the start of this season. Three games sounds like a good number to me! :thumbsup:

Good idea. The nerve of Tom Brady to put his car in the intersection where a motorist could hit it while running a lite. These pro players get away with everything.

Brady is all clear. The guy that was driving the van had his license revoked 5 times in three years and the police are investigating to find out if the guy even had a real license. The guy ran the red light.

Wishful thinking, but Tom is totally clear on this........... I live in NE area

Brady is all clear. The guy that was driving the van had his license revoked 5 times in three years and the police are investigating to find out if the guy even had a real license. The guy ran the red light.

That's exactly the type of story Goodell would come up with <_<

Good idea. The nerve of Tom Brady to put his car in the intersection where a motorist could hit it while running a lite. These pro players get away with everything.

i think we'll end up finding out some information that says Brady got the guy in the van drunk before he entered the intersection and had his security stand on the corners to make sure no other cars were in the intersection while Brady and the guy in the van where in the intersection :rolleyes:

Let's reduce it to two games -- and do I need to specify which two games I'm thinking of?

Rumor has it that the other driver was a Bills fan!

Let's see, is the Boston PD going to blame the Patriots QB or are they going to blame a 21 year old hispanic kid? But then again Boston doesn't have much of a history of racism. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

The passenger in the kids vehicle was knocked out cold. That doesn't just happen. Passenger sides to not do the hitting. They get hit.

6:30 am, he was at practice a few hours later, he was examined at the scene by paramedics and police, and the other driver was cited for running a red light. I think you are reaching a little here I think :)

Makes no difference. Had a co-worker get a DUI at that same time of the morning on his way to work and he said he quit drinking before 1:00am.

I heard that they had him take a breathalyzer and his blood alcohol count registered at 0.0, but his male semen count was through the roof.

I am at work and reading this post in my iPhone... I am not suppose to be on my phone where I was... I was trying to hide it... I read that and started laughing so hard my boss turned to me and asked what was so funny... I had to come clean.. Kinda in trouble now

Makes no difference. Had a co-worker get a DUI at that same time of the morning on his way to work and he said he quit drinking before 1:00am.

Exactly. But it is not surprising that Brady gets a pass. My guess is that Leonard Little would have been subjected to a lot more scrutiny. Especially in Boston.

Exactly. But it is not surprising that Brady gets a pass. My guess is that Leonard Little would have been subjected to a lot more scrutiny. Especially in Boston.

Very true. It's funny how you barely even hear about Welker getting pulled over with the dead hooker in his trunk anymore.