Mike and Mike....for real? worst team ever seen?

PJBrown

got a text from a fellow backer here in Tn...listening to Mike and Mike making predictions for this week and of course picked Miami because the Bills are "the worst team they have ever seen"..

WTF? I don't care about all the negative articles and feel we'll shut some people up, but that is rediculous.....watch a friggen game..

I suffered through 2-14 twice in the 80's....this team isn't only not in the same zip code, it's the not in the same solar system...if we sucked that bad wouldn't we have hardly scored in pre-season, not had any defensive turnovers, lots of offensive turnovers and penalties??? I mean a horrible team would look, oh I don't know, HORRIBLE??????

Squish the fish...Go Bills!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine says they didn't say they were the worst, but rather someone at ESPN said they were the worst.

Either way...

Seems the consensus is that the Bills are in the bottom three in the league. I don't believe it, but I'm biased. Going to be a looooooong season.

The Bills have at least 5 huge questions in their front 7 on defense. But only 5.

Of the 11 players on offense, the RB position is good, they have a couple decent guards...ummm...the best WR would make another team an excellent #2 WR...umm...ummm...I've heard of the QB...ummm...ummm

As an outsider looking in, I wouldn't see much to look forward to. The high-flying Trent Edwards-led offense? The stalwart offensive line? The attacking D-line? The rough and tumble linebackers? The amazing WR duo? A TE who no linebacker can stop?

I am always optimistic in September and by December thinking WTF was I thinking in September.

I can't quit you Bills.

ohhhhh.....the feeling I will have if the Bills beat Miami. I guess that would make Miami the worst team they have ever seen?

Nah they would make some excuse. Some possibles:

1) Miami always starts slow.

2) Bad officiating.

3) The Miami players were poisoned with tainted chicken wings Saturday night.

4) Players too distracted with Bradys monster contract and wondering how much Manning will get now.

Anything other than they were wrong about the Bills. Here's to hoping they have to make such excuses.

The Bills have at least 5 huge questions in their front 7 on defense. But only 5.

Of the 11 players on offense, the RB position is good, they have a couple decent guards...ummm...the best WR would make another team an excellent #2 WR...umm...ummm...I've heard of the QB...ummm...ummm

As an outsider looking in, I wouldn't see much to look forward to. The high-flying Trent Edwards-led offense? The stalwart offensive line? The attacking D-line? The rough and tumble linebackers? The amazing WR duo? A TE who no linebacker can stop?

I am always optimistic in September and by December thinking WTF was I thinking in September.

I can't quit you Bills.

I don't see one optimistic thing in that post, so what you trying to be ahead of the curve this year?

It's going to be strange then when the Bills don't have the #1 overall pick...But sports talk is cheap and it's meant to get people uppity (see: Schopp). the Bills can go from "worst team ever" to media darlings in a matter of two weeks.

SACK THE PACK!!!!

Donte commented about this on his Twitter - let's hope it's corkboard material for the team.

Seriously, worst team *ever*?? That's just a stupid thing to say, no way were the worst them this year, let alone ever...

If all we did was hand the ball off to CJ, Freddy and Marshawn every play, every game we would STILL win games! Unreal...

The team's not much different than last season, and we still won 6 games.

We have 20 less people on IR right now, so that has to count for something.

We're hardly the worst in the league, let alone the worst ever.

I heard M&M say it this morning, I think it was Greene.

I don't expect the Bills to be very good, but to say "worst team ever" is pretty ridiculous.

I cannot believe this is literally true, but sometimes it appears as though ESPN develops a script for the start of the season and just hammers it. This year, it is as if they have decided to start with the "Bills are the worst team" meme and spread it across all platforms.

got a text from a fellow backer here in Tn...listening to Mike and Mike making predictions for this week and of course picked Miami because the Bills are "the worst team they have ever seen"..

WTF? I don't care about all the negative articles and feel we'll shut some people up, but that is rediculous.....watch a friggen game..

I suffered through 2-14 twice in the 80's....this team isn't only not in the same zip code, it's the not in the same solar system...if we sucked that bad wouldn't we have hardly scored in pre-season, not had any defensive turnovers, lots of offensive turnovers and penalties??? I mean a horrible team would look, oh I don't know, HORRIBLE??????

Perhaps there is a conspiracy, the NFL is using it's media outlets to convince people the Buffalo Bills are doomed to failure and they have no fan base, allowing an easy move to Los Angles... I mean after all.. There should always be a conspitacy theory!!

Perhaps there is a conspiracy, the NFL is using it's media outlets to convince people the Buffalo Bills are doomed to failure and they have no fan base, allowing an easy move to Los Angles... I mean after all.. There should always be a conspitacy theory!!

It doesn't even have to be that extreme. Just a series of shorthand analyses that can be plugged in at regular intervals to make the commentators' jobs easier. At least until actual games provide material.

Totally agree....those two idiots have lost all credibility with me. Like you said..WATCH A GAME!!